Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

My Simple Prayer For All Of You This Month - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Simple Prayer For All Of You This Month (319 Views)

Prayer For The Brave Girl / My Simple But Very Matured Advice / Say A Prayer For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple Prayer For All Of You This Month by Wilson125(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2015
In matt 8vs 2-3, i believe we r familiar wit d story,Jesus said to that leper, "I will" the same way he has promise you this morning, this moment in this month, that "he will" touch your life and make this month a month to remember, u shall feel the power of his touch in your life, all the good wishes of your heart shall manifest in no time... welcome to the month of december, no impediment shall be found in your path as you commence your journey to 2016 IJN.. HNM to u all..
Re: My Simple Prayer For All Of You This Month by Abduljohn(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Amen! WUDS

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A SCAM !!!!!!! / Scenario's Of Football Bet / Playstore Update-movies, Songs & Books Can Nw Be Dwnloaded Frm Playstore (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.