Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Car In Relationship - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car In Relationship (1471 Views)

Carpet Grass Car In Akure That Has Got Everyone Talking: (photos) / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Porsche Panamera GT As An Official Car In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car In Relationship by yello: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2006
it has come 2 notice that most chicks wouldnt date a guy because he doesnt have a car.Yes, car creates convenience BUT ladies, how true is this and whats ur opinion.A gal can date a guy cos she likes d car he drives and not for love. wao!
Re: Car In Relationship by outlaws(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2008
cool
You got money, you got the whole world.
Re: Car In Relationship by jasmine23: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
a car is not the important thing in relationship. i once dated a guy who didn't have a car and we had a nice time together.
Re: Car In Relationship by ifyalways(f): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
having a car makes things easier for both parties but its not the basics or bedrock of a relationship.cars can crash but what is inside a man can never crash.
Re: Car In Relationship by naijababe2(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
MOST GIRLS ARE CAR FREAKS- GUYS DON'T BUY CARS TO IMPRESS YOUR LADY, WHAT IF U BOUGHT A CAR 2DAY AND IT GOT BASHED 2MRW, WHAT ARE U GONA DO? CRY?
Re: Car In Relationship by angel101(f): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2008
I guess it depends on where u live. In certain places, a car is a necesity to get around in other places, u can manage relatively well without. Naija is one of such places where owning or having access to a car is basically a necessity.
Re: Car In Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2008
angel101:

I guess it depends on where u live. In certain places, a car is a necesity to get around in other places, u can manage relatively well without. Naija is one of such places where owning or having access to a car is basically a necessity.

So true cool
Re: Car In Relationship by iice(f): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2008
If you have a badass bike. . .i'l be impressed grin grin
Yeah, my friend is back home now for a bit. . .been complaining about gurls n rides. . .sorry for him grin grin
Re: Car In Relationship by sammy6(m): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
Yes i agree with you that girls are car freeks.I have once seen a scenario where a girl left a guy using a baby benz for a guy using a V-boot and wouldn't put anything else into consideration.
Re: Car In Relationship by Bluetooth(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2008
A Car, undecided undecided But girls sha! And they dont even care to know whether or not you own the car.

So long as you are seen in it, thats enough for them .
Re: Car In Relationship by blackmann(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2008
I had a ride before i met my present babe. We rocked the town together in it. Along the line the car developed some serious faults and i had to sell it off. i watched what my babe's reaction will be. To my delight, she stuck by me and once told me that even without the ride, she'll still stay with me. I've gotten a better one now but i haven't told her about it yet. i want to make it as a surprise to her on her birthday coming soon.
Re: Car In Relationship by Fostercat(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
If u want to know that chicks r car freak,Go to unimaid.A chick will trip for u because of ur 1960 beetle car.Trust the guys, they definately take advantage n cane congo for free.
Re: Car In Relationship by Easybaby(f): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2008
a car is not the important thing in relationship. i once dated a guy who didn't have a car and we had a nice time together.

But you later dumped him when a guy with a car surfaced undecided
Re: Car In Relationship by Bblak(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2008
ifyalways:

having a car makes things easier for both parties but its not the basics or bedrock of a relationship.cars can crash but what is inside a man can never crash.

You took the word out of my mouth cool.
Re: Car In Relationship by rjimid(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
cars don't matter, MOTORCYCLES DO!!! Here's mine,

Re: Car In Relationship by almondjoy(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Who has the car?  His or the parent's? tongue

Now, that is the difference.

I want to know who has the car so the love can go to the rightful "owners"! cool
Re: Car In Relationship by Easybaby(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2008
Who has the car?

Zignor has the car tongue tongue tongue
Re: Car In Relationship by ALERTEFCC(f): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
which one be moto again for relationship, if you dey go do me the thing down there na im be say you don carry me for moto be that if you no do am na im be say i dey trek for under rain ni
Re: Car In Relationship by iice(f): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
Am loffing the bike! grin grin
Re: Car In Relationship by spoilt(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2008
its not about the money. I dated guys that didnt have cars. oh boy! no be small thing. i cant tell you the hell they put me through. trekking and biking and perching with friends. you try to not complain because you like him. it wasnt fun especially as i had my own car. women are fragile. you cant have me trudging through mud and dangling from molues because i love you. grin
Re: Car In Relationship by Gamba(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
Car or no Car are men worth the sacrifices
Re: Car In Relationship by mafolayomi(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
Gamba:

Car or no Car are men worth the sacrifices

Some do, some dont smiley
Re: Car In Relationship by Nautillus(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
IF you no fit buy car, you now leave the chics for those of us wey fit nah, haba grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car In Relationship by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2010
And what about us that we fit buy the ca and also get the swaggar to this love thingin, and also knows how to treat a lady.

We keeps the ball rolling jooooo
Re: Car In Relationship by chelseabmw(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2010
the other name for girls is Money(EGO)
Re: Car In Relationship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2010
omo na sinful world wey we dey.

with a car, small change and enough swagger you can easily get laid, chop and clean mouth.

sad but true, a car goes a long way to get the job done for you (toasting).
Re: Car In Relationship by uchenageme(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
A car is like an expressway to most women's heart "talking from expierence"
Re: Car In Relationship by uchenageme(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2010
rjimid:

cars don't matter, MOTORCYCLES DO!!! Here's mine,

I hope say rain go jst catch u wit dat thing

(1) (Reply)

From The Sunday Times - Ford Mustang; Bite The Bullitt, Buy The Fantasy / Baby Oku / Stiff Steering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.