Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views (375 Views)

Urgently! 16 Days To Go. I Need Your Views On This. / Please Share Your Views / Have Anybody Receive Salary Yet..federal Workers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views by Gentlebabs(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Let me.tell you a Secret. Do you know that insurance Sales Agents make more money than most Managers on a monthly basis. I can tell you categorically that most active agents earn between #300,000 & #1,800,000 steadily, and on a monthly basis.

When you see an Insurance Agent driving a car, be sure that the car was bought "Loan-free" with their commission, not client's money oh! Afterall, the worker is due of his/her wages.

If you think I am lying, ask your banker friends.

Their major problem is that, most are financially unintelligent.
Re: SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views by DICE234(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
That's probably true oh!!!

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, an insurance agent, financial investor, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

(1) (Reply)

Hr, Business Communication & Supply Chain Training / Chief Geologist / Transaction Officer (TO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.