Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? (705 Views)

If You Could Ask One Question To Someone From The Year 3000, What Would You Ask? / ..(if you could rid the world of one thing, what would it be?) / If You Are To Rid Nigeria Of A Thing, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by Delejumi(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2015
If God gives you an opportunity to ask ONE thing during this yuletide season and He is saying that He will answer, what will it be?

Happy new month.
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by chocolateme(f): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2015
His grace upon my life, mind you, he he has given me that opportunity and his grace is already in my life
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by starpon1: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
never to get sick throughout my life time

1 Like

Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by Sparks44(f): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2015
A billion dollars would do just fine.
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by queenoflafia(f): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2015
He should just give me what he knows I deserve,else I will ask for the wrong thing
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by Delejumi(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2016
queenoflafia:
He should just give me what he knows I deserve,else I will ask for the wrong thing
Hmmm, great mindset...
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by paranorman(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Wisdom, knowledge and understanding ; after the order of Daniel, and Solomon.
Re: If God Gives You An Opportunity To Ask ONE Thing, What Will It Be? by ajoyeleke(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
queenoflafia:

even with makeup u still ugly

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Brazil 2015 Celebrates Messi's Ballon D'or Win By Showing Of Bumbum / Why Is Everything On My Profile Showing This? / Is This Nigerian Tree Where Whites Got Xmas Decorations Idea From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.