Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ (668 Views)

Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Church / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga / ''my Husband's Family Are Too Over Demanding''; Toyin Aimahku Lashes In-laws Who (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ by naijacrave(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lQ2K260co_g/Vl1NEn6CjCI/AAAAAAAAFL4/nh1oWfdz_GQ/s1600/LOVE%2B1.png[/img]

This is the right way to go; any lady who decide to live a wayward life because she's having issues with her husband will just be destroying herself. Men and women are not and can never be the same. Don't expect your hubby to be your equal, rather love him sincerely and he will be stupid to do otherwise.

Embattled actress Toyin Aimakhu, who is between ending her marriage and trying again, has said she has now given her life to Christ in other to have peace and rest. Best decision ever! Her words:

"You can have eyes wide open and see things but if you are blinded spiritually, there is limit to what you can see, it is more or less you are even blind. It takes the grace of God to make any human see from both ends, hmmmm! I will share my testimony soon.

HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST? Have you re-dedicated to him. Tomorrow might be too late, why don't you do it now. Go on your KNEES and talk to him and I am sure he will listen. JESUS loves you. #NEWBEGINNING #NEWLIFE #HOPEINCHRIST"

See more at: http://cravetech12..com.ng/2015/12/marriage-troubles-toyin-aimahku-runs-to.html
Re: Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ by chocolateme(f): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Good news
Re: Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ by queenoflafia(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Igbayi laro grin
Re: Marriage Troubles: Toyin Aimahku Runs To Christ by tyson99(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2015
All na format

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Ex-bba Housemate Lilian Afegbai's Stunning Christmas Shoot / Happy Birthday To Oritsefemi / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Mark Ist Anniversary As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.