Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Wande Coal Reveals Plans To Drop Mixtape With Wiz Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reveals Plans To Drop Mixtape With Wiz Kid (349 Views)

Girlfriend Broke Up With Wiz Khalifa Because She Caught Him Cheating With His Ex / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Amber Rose Seen Getting Cozy With Wiz Khalifa After Breaking Up With Her BF Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal Reveals Plans To Drop Mixtape With Wiz Kid by prettydynamic: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Singer Wande Coal whose sophomore album Wanted has been buzzing across boards has revealed a new plan to release a new set of songs.
Speaking to The Sun the singer explained why it took as much as five years to release a second album, as well as plans to release a mixtape with Wiz Kid soon.

He blamed the break-up of former label Mo’Hits for the delay in the release of his album.

According to him: “I was in Mo’Hits, the company dissolved in 2011. I was left alone to choose and I moved with Don Jazzy without a contract, just because of love. As an artiste, I felt it was okay to go with a producer. We started working on the album but we didn’t agree on contract, so I had to move on. And that means I had to start all over again, writing new songs and get new producers. That’s why it took this long.”

Responding to what he could have done differently if he could go back to the earlier days of his career he said he based a lot on love and ignored the business aspect of things which didn’t help matters at the end of the day.

“I wish I had known the things I know now from that time. The way I did it then, I based every­thing on love, back in those days. I should have put business into it. Everything was based on love and friendship.

“I think ev­erything in life teaches you a les­son. You don’t let off your guards.”

He also hinted that there are plans to finish up and put out a mixtape with Ojuelegba star Wiz Kid.

“I think he is a great kid. I love him to death. He is my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W & Chidinma – “all I Want Is You” / Lia Schorr's Seasonal Skin Care / [MUSIC] Evelle - Waiting Ft. Masterkraft & DJ XCLUSIVE (you'll Like It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.