Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Simple Ways To Lose Weight Naturally Without Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple Ways To Lose Weight Naturally Without Exercise (451 Views)

Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Lose Weight Naturally Without Exercise by detrick(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
3 ways to lose Weight Naturally

We all worry greatly when it comes to our well-being and looks.
It gets worst when you begin noticing fat accumulating in major areas of your body!

People like me,do not have the time to hit the gyms
Not because we are excessively busy but we are just too lazy to. *smiles*
After searching around for alternatives,i have come up with a simple formula that has been helping me for years.

Do Note: I don't have abs but have never been shy to flaunt my flat tommy.

So here is what have been doing for years.
EATING REAL FOOD

Ever wondered why people in rural settlements outlive we that reside in the urban settlements?
The answer is: THEY CONSUME LESS CARBONATED FOOD MATERIALS
What i mean by Real Food is any food that hasn't been contaminated by the application of any form of chemical.Keeping it natural and fresh will help reduce fat around the body.Although,it an hard task to execute,you are greatly advised to cut down on the consumption of Carbonated food materials.

EAT MODERATELY
You eat a truck load of food daily and except to be in good shape?
What are you? a comedian?
Eating in excess makes you weak and you get less done,it just like you pouring sand in your garri sad
Eat to your satisfaction,don't make it seem like it's your last.

DRINK A LOT OF WATER DAILY
It helps feel satisfied
It helps with digestion
It helps to get rid of toxins in the body
It hydrates the body
It makes your skin clearer
It helps with metabolic activities around the body

[url]withnaija.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Wbfa’s Toyin Saraki Co-authors Report In Launched Lancet Series Stillbirths / Muscle Building Advice For Boys / Man Gets 20-foot Tapeworm From Eating Raw Meat :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.