Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Share Your Testimonies!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Testimonies!!! (1252 Views)

Testimonies Of Husbands Who Can Now Satisfy Madam After Taking This Tea / Lose 20kg Of Weight In 30 Days, Is No Joke, Testimonies Are Everywhere.... / Lose 20 Kg Of Weight In 30 Days, Is No Joke, Testimonies Are Everywhere... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimonies!!! by fuzek: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
As I woke up this morning, I began to thank God for the 1st day of the last month of 2015, then I realized I had too much to thank God for. I am just so excited today. Looked back to how far God has brought my family, my friends and I. It has been a great year, a year of Heaven on Earth manifestations indeed. God is soooo faithful and I am very grateful. I thought about sharing testimonies of God's awesome wonders to encourage someone out there, if He did it for us, He will do it for you.

So, I hereby encourage everyone that believes that where they are today isn't, could definitely not have been their own doing. People that have seen the strange acts and strange works of God in their lives to join me to encourage others out there that God is still on the throne and in His time, He makes all things beautiful!

God's able to do what He says He will do
He will fulfill every promise to you
Don't give up on God, 'cause He won't give up on you
He's Able!!!

Please give as much details as your comfortable with (what you also did to trigger God's intervention). I pray many will be encouraged through this.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by raayah(f): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Last month, while me and my sweetheart were playing, He accidentally shot in the goal post. wink

I didn't take plan B.( Who get that kain money sef) and I decided to wing it.

Deep down, i didn't want a baby.. but eh I don't mind one. I don dey old.

Anyways, I prayed to yahweh and I said, "yahweh, I don't want this pikin oh, pls"

two nights ago, my period came!

This is a miracle, a testimony. The Joy in my heart that I am not pregnant this month..

Praise be to yahweh.

Amin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:

Last month, while me and my sweetheart were playing, He accidentally shot in the goal post. wink

Anyways, I prayed to yahweh and I said, "yahweh, I don't want this pikin oh, pls"

Anyways, two nights ago, my period came!

This is a miracle, a testimony. The Joy in my heart that I am not pregnant this month..

Praise be to yahweh.

Amin

Hehehehehe...... grin grin grin grin

Now, that was one hell of a testimony.... Share that in church and your pastor will flog you all the way down the alter!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Sleekbaby(f): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
I want also to appreciate God for His protection n provision upon my life n my family, early this year I had serious attack in my place of work but God in His infinite mercy saved my life.

Again, just last week Tuesday, I was on a bike going to work n a vehicle came from behind n hit the bike, I bless God that no much injury was incurred.

My God is an awesome God, ever merciful. Happy new month everyone n prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by fuzek: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by fuzek: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by tpiah99: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
I was about to come and ask you what was the meaning of what you posted.
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Pidggin(f): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanking God for everything.
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
What more can i say but Chukwu Dalu for a successful 2015. I know if not for Him, it could have been worst.

Thank Him for my family(no death was recorded this year).

Thank Him for my cousins that got married.

Thank Him for those that got new jobs

Thank Him for my sisters results in school

Thank Him for sound health He gave to my grannies.

Thank for my wonderful friends.

And i say, Lets do it again in 2016 dear God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by angiemartinez(f): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2015
My testimony is a great one, don't know where to start from. Got married July 2013 and have being believing God for the fruit of d womb. 7 months into my marriage I was told my both tubes were blocked. We started using herbs all to no avail.
This year we went for comprehensive test and we got another shocker that my hubby has weak sperm, and also that we both have staph. We started taking medication immediately. All to no avail again.
Meanwhile we attend a church that is blessed with visions and revelation, on the 22 of sept in our bible study which had just 4 people in attendance, a man which I later discovered to be a pastor in one of our branches in east was used by God to address my situation
He called me out and said my daughter they have tied ur womb that's why u cannot give birth. But as am talking to u now am sending my angels to and untie it. He asked me to write the date. To the glory of God my last pt is POSITIVE. Gloooooooooooooooooory be to Goooooooooood

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by 7footre(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
I have no testimony.... it's a year I would like to forget in a hurry. hoping 2016 would be a launch pad for greatness
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by itstpia8: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2015
raayah:

two nights ago, my period came!

Praise be to yahweh.

Amin

are you married?

you have a thread about squirting with your boyfriend in sexuality section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Richy4(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2015
7footre:
I have no testimony.... it's a year I would like to forget in a hurry. hoping 2016 would be a launch pad for greatness

The Gift of Life sir. I used to work in a hospital. I have seen the body of a 16year old wheeled to the morgue. 23year old died of cancer. both old and young has passed because of one illness or the other.

This is real bro. I was not even gonna mention last year. because you might think it was to far. I am talking about what happened between the space of July to October. You have no idea man till you pay a visit to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by 7footre(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Richy4:

The Gift of Life sir. I used to work in a hospital. I have seen the body of a 16year old wheeled to the morgue. 23year old died of cancer. both old and young has passed because of one illness or the other.

This is real bro. I was not even gonna mention last year. because you might think it was to far. I am talking about what happened between the space of July to October. You have no idea man till you pay a visit to the hospital.
You have no idea bro... I lost d will to live in 2015 and I'm only getting back to normal. it's a year I would like erased from my memory
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Richy4(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
7footre:

You have no idea bro... I lost d will to live in 2015 and I'm only getting back to normal. it's a year I would like erased from my memory

I simply thank God that you are able to come to Nairaland and chat with me in the land of the living........
That alone is a big testimony.... we tend to ignore little things in life including myself bro

But whatever it is, your write up shows you are a strong person. just hang in there man, things will be cool at the appointed time......

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Early this year 'January' 2nd week..
It was arund 2pm in d afternoon when i started feeling dizzing,my eyes were so dim..I thought mayb it was as a result of stressing masef to much..#it all started as a thing i thought wil go in few days,days pass by i culdint walk again,culdint talk..

Summary of it is..Doctor said i was avin high blood pressure(hypertensive)hypertensive ke at dix age? E said it was above normal fr ma age nd its probably cuz ma heart has enlarge..They wll need to operate me nd re-adjust it..?

Me b like sir? Na heart u dey use play like this? I juz had d feeling ah wunt survive..#

Ah tnk God my heart was scanned nd d x-ray show am say e dey owk..# Used drugs fr few days nd ah was bak to normal..#

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by 7footre(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Richy4:

I simply thank God that you are able to come to Nairaland and chat with me in the land of the living........
That alone is a big testimony.... we tend to ignore little things in life including myself bro

But whatever it is, your write up shows you are a strong person. just hang in there man, things will be cool at the appointed time......
Thanks for your time
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
My mouth full of praises
My fingers typing grateful
My eyes crying grace
My mind worshipping HIM
My soul with HIM
Every of me is on awe of HIS mercies
God has been soooooo good to me
I can't believe it
Yes I am not where I am supposed be but with HIM I have gone pass.
HIS love alone brings tears to my eyes

I am a grateful woman, appreciating mother and for ever grateful daughter and sis, ofcus won't forget to add Gods gift to that special man, I will love you not only by words, not by action but will love you eternally *fingers crossed*
Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by Chibaby87(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
God I tank you for everything in life, the life my family, friends and well wisher

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies!!! by PresVA: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
*watch this space*

(1) (Reply)

Video Man Caught His Wife Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man / Couple With Sextuplets Recreate Family Pictures After 6 Years / Suffering Escapades!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.