Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. by mariobobby(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
expensive shit

Re: What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. by NobleAky(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
You are entitled to one at a go, and even in one you are entitled to a few space inside! That's just the vanity of wealth!
Re: What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. by billy187(m): 4:09am On Dec 02, 2015
That guy's yearly insurance premiums would be more than the gdp of some countries
Re: What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. by dezisellng: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2015
It's simple. I would be kidnapped
Re: What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. by bravolad(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
I will sell all, buy something I need for daily commute & use the money for business.

(1) (Reply)

Assistance On My Car Document / I Need One Of Dis Car, Pls Advice / Infographics: See Current Fuel Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.