Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice by upsyLi(m): 1:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Hi,
I concluded my HND months ago and would probably be deployed for service next year but I have this thing I've been thinking about.
I'm 21 years of age and I consider studying further, Veterinary Medicine to be precise (as I studied Animal Health Technology) which is going to take me about 5 years. Is it advisable I go for NYSC before studying further or go to Vet school first?
Re: Advice by upsyLi(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Please I need advice not just views
Re: Advice by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Are you certain you'll get the admission for Medicine in the university, if yes wait for the next admission By September and go for it.

But if not, just go for service.
Get it over with.

Then you can come back for the medicine if you still want to

But my advice for you is to go for service, then re-evaluate your option.

You'll only be delaying a year, if you still want to do Medicine

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opportunity / You Want To Have Better Entrepreneurial Income Prospect? / Open Letter To The DG Of Nysc By An Aggrieved Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.