Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,033 members, 7,825,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body (8951 Views)

Fears Of The Body ...(couples Only) / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? / What Do I Do With Excess Wedding Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2015
I will be sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short time possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

As the end of the year is fast approaching, i know some would have started thinking on how far they have gone in fulfilling 2015 resolutions.
A good example of such resolution is to cut down excess fat either by calorie restriction or self imposed starvation. By now you will agree with me that non of these options has really worked. This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

For detailed info about C9, pls contact us below

Contact details:

Call or whatsapp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
This program is not only for women/ladies. We have successful male folks that have passed through this

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Good morning fellas, we bring to you another pictorial testimonies

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Good afternoon everyone, i bring to you our happy clients who have succeeded in completing the C9 therapy.
Thanks for allowing us to help you manage your weight

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Got this testimonial from one of our client who successfully competed the clean 9 program.

He was closely monitored during the 9 days and achieved the best result ever.

I appreciate those allowed us to use their pics and chats.

If you want to get the full gist of clean 9 and what its entails and also how to place order, use the numbers above.

we deliver all our products to you doorstep.

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2016
This year is going to be great from our clients using C9 and being monitored by own fitness coaches around the country.

Check out this testimony I received from one of our coach. Its overwhelming and encouraging.

Thank you all for your support and believe in us.
We shall continue to provide you with the best of service....

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your nite.
I will like to show you screenshots of live testimonies from out clients that have successfully completed the C9 program.

It can only get better with C9 weight management program

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Good morning everyone. I bring you testimony from our Lagos client... It can only get better with C9

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Good evening everyone, how was your day. I bring you screen shot of our conversation with our Lagos Client.....

Close monitoring by a fitness is essential that you will find answers to any challenge you might come by during this 9 days therapy.

1 Share

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Good morning fellas and how was your nite. This is the continuation of chats with our Lagos clients.

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by LastProphet: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
lies

1 Like

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
LastProphet:
lies

I don't need to argue with you. Please continue to view this thread everyday and come and see the extent @ which I could lie.

For your information, I ran an add on C9 on this noble forum and i believe you know that Seun Osewa won't permit me to run the ad if its not genuine.
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite. Am bringing the concluding part of our testimony with our Lagos client.
Thank you all for entrusting your health into our hands.

We shall continue to serve you better

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2016
This is another success story. This testimony is really misterious because since I have been training people clean 9 weight management, I havent seen anyone dropping 19kg within 9days. The highest was 10kg. This man is based in Abuja and has given us the permission to use his chats but not show his pix. However, he welcomes anybody who may want to ask him if its really true or not...

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite..

I am bring to you the concluding testimony of one of our clients we started yesterday. Its a mind blowing testimony of tummy reduction. This can only be done by C9.

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by billbonesmd(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Please how do I get it, and how much is it?
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by billbonesmd(m): 12:05am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
billbonesmd:
You can get it delivered to you @ any location. Contact for full details

Contact details:
Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good evening everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility. However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good evening everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility. However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning everyone. How was your night? I wishing you all happy new month. Thanks for trusting in us throughout last month. Contacting us last month is the best choice you 've ever made and we promised to do better than ever as we start another month today. You can only get it right with our safest natural product!

This month, i will be taking you through and updating you on the success stories and testimonies of our recent clients in the last few weeks. It can only get better with C9............Thanks for believing in us!

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Here is the continuation of our client's success story......Thanks for believing in us Mr John. You can only get it right with our safest natural product.

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will be back to give you more of our client's success stories and testimonies. Thanks for believing in us.....Once again, am wishing you all happy new month!

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning everyone and happy new month to you all. Sorry for not available far some time now. We appreciate your patronage despite the fact that we couldn't continue to keep you updated here on this page. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....

I think i still need to re clarify an issue here again cos we keep receiving calls about this same issue. For proper clarification, we have three products that can help you with your weight management program..

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by buoye1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm interested in your product, i love my body weight just belle fat....i want a flat/moderate stomach... Which of the product do i need and how much is it?
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
buoye1:
I'm interested in your product, i love my body weight just belle fat....i want a flat/moderate stomach... Which of the product do i need and how much is it?

Ok. Thanks for showing interest in our products. You can use C9 since you are only concern with your belly. Pls make use of our contacts above for more details. Thanks
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentle men. How was
your day and hope it hasnt been stressful. I wish
to announce that our various weight management
therapy is now available now. No more shortage in
supply. For everyone that has ordered this week,
be rest assured that out courier agents will be
moving around the countries to effect deliveries of
your order.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9 or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2016
Good morning fellas. How is your day going? Hope it hasn't been stressful. I wish to announce that our various weight management therapy is now available now. No more shortage in supply. For everyone that has ordered this week, be rest assured that out courier agents will be moving around the countries to effect deliveries of your order.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9
or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is a new week and we are happy that great results of our weight management therapy are coming in from all angles.

This our latest client has a bulging tummy due to excess alcoholic consumption. Even though he stopped it, His tummy couldn't revert back to its flat nature. However, it took CLEAN 9 therapy to help him achieve this coupled with excellent coaching by a fitness coach. It will continue to get better with C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2.

Thank you all for your faith in us.
For more details, contact us
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2

We deliver two days after placing order

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Good morning Naira landers. I am your favourite fitness coach cutetopsey. I want to use this opportunity to apologise for my absence on this thread. The work overload is telling on us.

Also, we are trying to reach a more stabilized and affordable forex for our various products been shipped into the country to avoid too much hike in prices...

I wish to inform the whole house especially Nair a land members outside Nigeria that it has pleased God to help us extend our delivery outside the shores of Nigeria.

You all can now pick up your delivery in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, USA and Canada.

Place your orders now and enjoy our Weight management products.

WhatsApp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good day fellas. How was your night? And how is your weekend going? Trust you are having a great one. Do have a lovely weekend!
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2017
Good morning NL. Happy Sunday to you all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brielle And Kyrie Jackson / Husband Satisfy Your Wife In Bed With This. Stop Given Excuses / Heavily Pregnant Woman And Partner Caught Having Sex On Maternity Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.