Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Mozilla Contributor Creates Diabetes Project For The Masses - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mozilla Contributor Creates Diabetes Project For The Masses (397 Views)

Mozilla Firefox 57.0.4 Released With Meltdown And Spectre Patches / Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer Download Free / 25 Best Mozilla Firefox Add On (laptop Users Click Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mozilla Contributor Creates Diabetes Project For The Masses by dlux: 4:16am On Dec 02, 2015
My open source story started in high school as a student. I always considered myself to be a hacker—not the malicious type, but the curious type who liked to tinker with code and hardware. My first encounter with open source was in 2001 when I installed my first Linux distro, Lindows. Of course, I was also an early user ofMozilla Firefox.

As a result of my early adoption of Linux, the first version I used was 1.0.4 (if I recall correctly), and I immediately fell in love. While I did not stay long with Lindows, hopping across many distros (Debian, Puppy Linux, SUSE, Slackware, Ubuntu) over the years I continued to use open source software on a daily basis from my youth into adulthood.

Enjoy full article here http://gtbensmag.com/2015/12/02/mozilla-contributor-creates-diabetes-project-for-the-masses/

(1) (Reply)

A Free Web Development Tool : Wordpress / Technology Is Great! 10 Great Inventions Of The World. / Please As Anyone Received Adsense Payment From Gt Bank Before There Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.