Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State (992 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper, Injure One Other In Delta / Wickedness -fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by kushma(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2015
A 30 year old palmwine tapper, identified as Mr. Inibu, was killed yesterday by suspected Fulani herdsmen at Ofagbe community, Isoko North Local Government Area, Delta State, while trying to collect palmwine in a bush along the community’s road to Ashaka, in Ndokwa East Local Government Area of the state. While another man, Mr. Thompson Ogege was severely injured by the herdsmen.

The Olotu-Logbo of the Ofagbe Kingdom, Othuke Omejedo said:
“One woman ran to me that as she was going to the market, she met the lifeless body of a boy lying on the ground on the road leading to Ashaka. She said another one was injured.”
He said the body of the deceased had been deposited in a mortuary at Ozoro, while the one that was injured, had been taken to a nearby hospital.
Omejedo said the injured victim told to them that they were attacked by the Fulani herdsmen as they were tapping their palmwine.
He said:
“We have never had any problem with the herdsmen because they have not been living in this community.”

Vanguard

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Trapnews: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2015
undecided

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Eeyah... Sorry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by delishpot: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2015
We are breeding Animals in Nigeria. Our government should gandle this killing and bloodshedding culture NOW before it becomes a "normal" thing in Nigeria. our kids are growing up in a world where life has very little value. This is not good at all for the future of our society. The government should do something if they trully care for the future of Nigeria. If they want it ti be peaceful at all if they want to have citizens with empathy .
Our future is in jeopardy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
delishpot:
We are breeding Animals in Nigeria. Our government should gandle this killing and bloodshedding culture NOW before it becomes a "normal" thing in Nigeria. our kids are growing up in a world where life has very little value. This is not good at all for the future of our society. The government should do something if they trully care for the future of Nigeria. If they want it ti be peaceful at all.

tis already a normal thing...and before long these abokiis will turn u all to slaves.

SAIBABA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Arabs999: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2015
These Fulani headsmen are actually the agents of Boko Haram. They have no regards for human lives.
... The best solution is to do to them what they have been doing to others.
... They are animals just like the cows that they are leading...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by delishpot: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2015
DDeliverer:

tis already a normal thing...and before long these abokiis will turn u all to slaves.

SAIBABA

For your mind now you don comment? Shiooorrrr!

You are talking Aboki yet your kinsmen are growing up seeing rivers of blood everyday. One day they will not need a.boki to help them suck each others blood. One day they will also not have value for life due to the exposure they are having now. One day they will replace the a.boki in vampiring each other.
One day after they fight the a.boki and the attitude of kill me I kill you takes hold in their blood they will turn against each other. And when the a.bokis are long gone, your community will still be struggling to make life as valuable as it was before. Then I will remind you of this day.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2015
delishpot:

For your mind now you don comment? Shiooorrrr!
for my mind? i lie?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by OKUCHI11(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
It is better we are divided by the truth than to be united by a lie....Nigeria will be a better nation if All the regions agitating for independence are granted self governance, what is keep us as a uniten country is the large chunk of money the so called leaders are getting from the central power, I prefer a divided nation instead, NOTE I am not pro or anti Biafra
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Pheals(f): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Kill dose pigs who is stopping them.... i hate them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by slap1(m): 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Is the FG doing anything to prevent this problem or is it waiting for people to take laws into their hands first?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Are delta indigenes cowards too
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Palmwine Tapper In Delta State by shepherd77: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Not again.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should An Old Man Who Should Know Better Do This? / Heartbreaking:two-years Old Nigeria Boy Left For Dead (PHOTO) / First Experience With ARMED ROBBERS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.