Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend (812 Views)

Parents Give Out Their 14-yr-old Daughter In Marriage To Her Rapist In Abuja / Alleged Serial Rapist Who Beat Up Unilag Girls Before Raping Them, Was Caught / 34 Years Old Serial Rapist Lures Primary 6 Pupil With Custard And Milk In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by ifuennada(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Let's get some things clear first

I had this friend who I was quite close to, we were basically good friends (or so I thought). As far as I was concerned I never nursed thoughts of dating him. This friend of mine had casually asked me out before, but I turned him down. My decision to keep him close was because I felt he was a resourceful man with business tips I could benefit from being a young entrepreneur. His resourcefulness came in handy when I needed him to buy me a gadget that was only sold online and shipped to only addresses in the US. Since he was currently in the US and was coming to Nigeria in no time, I asked him to help me with the purchase, of course I took care of the bill.

The rape date

So he bought my gadget and arrived in Nigeria with it. He gave me his hotel address and asked me to come over and pick my gadget. See, whenever he comes to Nigeria, because he doesn't live here, he stays mostly in hotels, so for those of you might be thinking why I went there, there was no other place to meet him and he was leaving for another state the next day. I had no premonition of what awaited me and hey! This was someone I considered my friend so I totally went to get my gadget which I needed for work.

As I got to the hotel dressed modestly in a formal dress, he asked me to meet him at the gym. I went there and as soon as he finished his business there he asked me to follow him to his room where he'd give me my gadget and then dress up for his trip. He said he didn't have enough time to bring it down and go back up again. So, I followed still. We got to the room and he pointed to where my gadget was lying as I picked it up, I examined it and thanked him. It was this examination and thanking I was doing when he suddenly pounced on me o.

The intense battle to not get raped

He looked at me with a sinnester smile and said "you gon get it". I said "get what?" with a surprised look... continue reading on ifuennada.com
----------------------- ifuennada.com----------------------------- ifuennada.com

Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by MISSNORA(f): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2015
We all had dah experience
Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by chifreke(f): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2015
MISSNORA:
We all had dah experience
uve been raped before?
Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by iPopAlomo(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2015
If I continue reading make I bend...
Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by Untainted007: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
You didnt write if you enjoyed it or not. Though rape is a no no for me. The guy himself will not enjoy it like but if the lady wanted to give you from her own mind it will be real fun form beginning to the end. Anyway sorry about your experience.
Re: My Rape Experience- Overcoming A Rapist Friend by MISSNORA(f): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
DDeliverer:

uve been raped before?
yep. By my uncle. More like a molestation shaa

(1) (Reply)

Simple Words That Became Popular in Nigeria. / I'm Confused, Please I Need Help Seriously! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.