Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App (1182 Views)

Nigerias Own Facebook Built By A Nairalander / Nigerias First Major Social Network / Digital Signature - An Image Utility Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by gbozy(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Good morning guys, I want you to introduce you to huvidconnect, a business, utility and lifestyle web service and mobile application that allows users to find and connect with businesses and variety ofuseful everyday services around them just launched in ibadan few days ago, we want users to be able to get easy access to different businesses offering different services in nigeria starting with ibadan, you can get latest movie updates from cinemas, get to know the latest happenings around ibadan, call a cab directly from the app, hotel and restaurants around you, you can also get services such as that of mechanics incase your car breaks down anywhere you open the app and search for the nearest mechanics or whatever services you might need (carpenters, fashion designers, DJ services , event MCs, confectionery services and lots more) , businesses can also get their services listed and showcased on the platform at very affordable prices, all you need do is download the app from Google play store or use this direct link to Google play , http://huvidconnect.com/download Get the exposure you need for your business and services.We just launched the android version, the Web version and also applications for other platforms are still in works, you can reach us on huvidconnect.com, huvidconnect@gmail.com or 08101210441 , on social media Facebook, Twitter and instagram @huvidconnect, I will also be available for any questions regarding th product.thanks

Re: Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by gbozy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
More pics

Re: Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by gbozy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
More

Re: Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by gbozy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
please guys download the app and let me know what you think
Re: Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by BekBek(m): 3:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Lovely concept.....

Just finished downloading

Once there are more contents, i will share your app on all my social media accounts just to show my appreciation.

Just Keep updating.
Re: Huvidconnect : Nigerias Utility,business And Lifestyle App by trendymart(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Huvid is a good concept a great way to doing great things is starting at all than just daydreaming or starting without completion however,there is room for improvement.

Then,i have noticed a common habit among we Nigerians or businesses, both big n small, building a business without a marketing structure.

Any value creation without awareness is a semi-failure. To avoid frustration, go back to the drawing board map your marketing strategies focus on the exact demography of your target audience.
Social media has made marketing cheap so start with facebook.

Then

(1) (Reply)

INSPAYA.COM Codeworkout - Maiden Edition (abuja Only) / Become A Web Developer Today / What Is Operators In Visual Basic? Introduction Programming - Tutoria 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.