Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park (1433 Views)

The Parable Of The Lion - From Jos Wildlife Park, By Tolu Ogunlesi / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Photo Of The Escaped Lion Killed At Jos Wildlife Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
News has it that a lion just escaped from the jos wildlife park this morning.. Residents around rukuba road,federal low cost,tudun wada area should be on the alert.Any useful information regarding this should be brought to notice of any radio/tv station closest to you... Mods do the needfull
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Eve0000:
News has it that a lion just escaped from the jos wildlife park this morning.. Residents around rukuba road,federal low cost,tudun wada area should be on the alert.Any useful information regarding this should be brought to notice of any radio/tv station closest to you... Mods do the needfull
You had better not be joking with this.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by honfreeman(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
no pictures?
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by politricks: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
How true is this?

Lions too be forming prison break.
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

You had better not be joking with this.

Cc: Lalasticlala
am serious, this is actually my first thread here so i dont realy know how its done .i just posted it quickly cos its a matter of life and death
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
politricks:
How true is this?

Lions too be forming prison break.
its was on siverbird radio 10am new this morning. Am serious
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by chynergy1(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2015
abeg o
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by MathsChic(f): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2015
If it's not a man-eating lion, no need to worry.
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Kachi188(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
That lazy lion that spends most of its life sleeping...how was it able to manage a scofield-type prison break??.......

major problem is that the park is surrounded by bushes...so the lion can be anywhere.
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Sveen: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:
Man-eating lion

You're joking or something.

1 Like

Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
MathsChic:
shocked dont dare a hungry lion man eating or not
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
source?
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachi188:
That lazy lion that spends most of its life sleeping...how was it able to manage a scofield-type prison break??.......

major problem is that the park is surrounded by bushes...so the lion can be anywhere.
perhaps it escape while being fed.i just hope its found before it comes in contact with any human
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
WebSurfer:
source?
not necessary
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by WebSurfer(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Eve0000:
not necessary
that is why the other one created hit frontpage, ntorr, just kidding grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
WebSurfer:
that is why the other one created hit frontpage, ntorr, just kidding grin grin
cry cry
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by naijaboiy: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by naijaboiy: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
MathsChic:
So we have vegetable eating lion too? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by MathsChic(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

So we have vegetable eating lion too? shocked
Read man-eating, not meat-eating grin
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringringrin
hey frenemy
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eve0000:
hey frenemy
undecided
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

undecided
yea you heard me
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Eve0000:
yea you heard me
I never made you an enemy. undecided

You only acted out of your own volition.
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

I never made you an enemy. undecided

You only acted out of your own volition.
u did
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by naijaboiy: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Eve0000:
u did
You really have big problems. I don't have your time.

Do whatever rocks your fuckíng boat.

Bye! undecided
Re: A Lion Just Escaped From The Jos Wildlife Park by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

You really have big problems. I don't have your time.

Do whatever rocks your fuckíng boat.

Bye! undecided
wow has it gotten to this

(1) (Reply)

Six Generation Of Daughters / Music Promotion On Mp3bullet.ng\cheap Price. / Foster Peace, 9mobile Urges Nigerian Youths On International Youth Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.