Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! (1618 Views)

Another Lion On The Lose In Kenyan City / Six Dangerous Lions On The Lose In Nairobi Streets / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by stevSKY(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Breaking news.... A Lion just escaped from the Jos wildlife park..please residents of federal lowcost... Tudun wada ...Rukuba road.... Please try and be vigilante!!! Pass on to others
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
OMG! News may be credible after all. Such horror.
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Ooppss...Let me start calling my peeps there oo
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by iliyande(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked undecided
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:
OMG! News may be credible after all. Such horror.
ban aint off yet?
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

ban aint off yet?
Ban lifted. I'm a free man again. cheesy

What's good?
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Ban lifted. I'm a free man again. cheesy
What's good?
oh great. smileyam fine your end?
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

oh great. smileyam fine your end?
smiley

*sighs* Busy like crazy. Wassup with your device nah? cry cheesy
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:
smiley
*sighs* Busy like crazy. Wassup with your device nah? cry cheesy
am back home cry silly ass strike.
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

am back home cry silly ass strike.
I just hope "home" isn't your state of origin, 'cos that would be very sad - considering the distance. cheesy
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

I just hope "home" isn't your state of origin, 'cos that would be very sad - considering the distance. cheesy
i am afraid it is.got no where to stay in my school area.besides its not even safe.would be home till it all dies down
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

i am afraid it is.got no where to stay in my school area.besides its not even safe.would be home till it all dies down
So what are your interests? This is an opportunity to acquires some cool skills you know.
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

So what are your interests? This is an opportunity to acquires some cool skills you know.
am sure it wont be up to a month.so no need starting what i may not be able to complete
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

am sure it wont be up to a month.so no need starting what i may not be able to complete
Yup. You have a point there. You know your very first DP on here - a selfie, you had these stylish eyebrows I liked. What's the style called? I wanna recommend it to my cousin. She has a similar facial structure. But if it doesn't look good on her, I'll just make fun of her. grin
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Yup. You have a point there. You know your very first DP on here - a selfie, you had these stylish eyebrows I liked. What's the style called? I wanna recommend it to my cousin. She has a similar facial structure. But if it doesn't look good on her, I'll just make fun of her. grin
you mean eyebrow arch.i usually just trace it then fill it in with the pencil.different strokes each day.
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

you mean eyebrow arch.i usually just trace it then fill it in with the pencil.different strokes each day.
Yeah...You seem really good at it though. 'Cos you did a particular style that looked quite unique, and it looked good on you. Normally, I hate such styles, but you pulled it off. Try to remember the pic. I think it was bathroom selfie. smiley
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Yeah...You seem really good at it though. 'Cos you did a particular style that looked quite unique, and it looked good on you. Normally, I hate such styles, but you pulled it off. Try to remember the pic. I think it was bathroom selfie. smiley
oh my eyebrow game wasnt strong then.i remember telling you that grin the arch was disorientated grin
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

oh my eyebrow game wasnt strong then.i remember telling you that grin the arch was disorientated grin
Lol...oya post a pic, and let's judge your much improved eyebrow game. tongue
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

Lol...oya post a pic, and let's judge your much improved eyebrow game. tongue
lol who am i trying to impress?
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

lol who am i trying to impress?
So it's like that, Michelle? You want to be doing shakara with your talent eh? cheesy

I would gladly show off my talent to you; but you won't show me yours abi? That's not fair. sad

lol
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

So it's like that, Michelle? You want to be doing shakara with your talent eh? cheesy

I would gladly show off my talent to you; but you won't show me yours abi? That's not fair. sad

lol
lol.no one is forming here.click on eyebrow arch on google.that should help her in lining her brows better smiley
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

lol.no one is forming here.click on eyebrow arch on google.that should help her in lining her brows better smiley

lol...you're being diplomatic with me, eh? Don't worry, I know just how to get you. cheesy
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

lol...you're being diplomatic with me, eh? Don't worry, I know just how to get you. cheesy
am curious.show me
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

am curious.show me
That would be boring nah. Wait for it. You won't even see it coming. grin
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:

That would be boring nah. Wait for it. You won't even see it coming. grin
now am scared.haha
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

now am scared.haha
lol...don't be. I don't bite. wink
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
RickRichards:
lol...don't be. I don't bite. wink
yea right
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

yea right
I should be the one scared of you sef. You have a swastika on your siggy for crying out loud. Are a Nazi? lol cheesy
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
RickRichards:

I should be the one scared of you sef. You have a swastika on your siggy for crying out loud. Are a Nazi? lol cheesy
hehe its a song lyrics.its harmless
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Michellla:

hehe its a song lyrics.its harmless
No, it's not. I'm talking about the last symbol on your siggy. It's a Nazi symbol. cheesy
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Michellla(f): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2015
RickRichards:

No, it's not. I'm talking about the last symbol on your siggy. It's a Nazi symbol. cheesy
for real? i should remove it then.
Re: Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Michellla:

for real? i should remove it then.
lol...people'll understand. No need to remove it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wo, Olamide "Wo" Hit Youtube With Over 1m+ After The Release / I'm Completely Dying In The Miseries Of My Unfaithfulness / Have A Taste Of THAILAND DRY FISH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.