Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software (1528 Views)

OST To PST Conversion / Get 30% Discount On Windows Data Recovery Software / I Want To Get Recovery Of My Emails With Attachments Of Corrupted OST File. Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by izzabell: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Are you looking for a better OST recovery tool, don’t need to seek it here and there just download OST recovery free tool. After installation you have to follow some steps and you can re-access your corrupted OST data again. This tool works on all versions of windows & outlook (32 and 64 bits)
more at :- https://ostrecoveryfreeware.codeplex.com/
Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by sozensteph: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2016
Stop here regarding best OST Recovery software discovery because this application is going to provides you all smart feature which you can comfortably utilize during the OST File Recovery into Outlook .For more just use its demo only after that you will get much and advance about this application .

Read and download about software :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/transfer-ost-to-pst

Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by mecysouthy: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
OST to PST converter software is smart and safest way to convert data from OST file to PST file. It has unique features to search the location of OST files and recover every selected OST file from corrupted OST to PST File along with email properties. The software supports all versions of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.

Read more: http://www.scanost.net
Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by Johnbrad: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Use Scanost.exe Tool to recover all email based information of Exchange Server account like messages, contacts, calendars, appointments and other items. To know how does Scanost.exe Tool restores corrupt Outlook Offline Folder File visit: Scanost.exe Exchange Recovery Tool
Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by EdwardsCollins: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2019
Try KDETools OST Recovery Software is the best software to Import OST to PST file Outlook. This software to recover Email Meta Data such as To, Cc, Bcc, Form, subject, Time, Date, etc. This software to restore offline OST file into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, and PDF file formats. This tool saves all the Contacts and Calendar of OST files to their separate formats such as vCard and vCal/ICS respectively. The OST recovery software supports the large size and Oversized OST file recovery database Up to 69.9 GB. This software to spilled large size OST file into smaller Outlook PST file format. Exchange OST Recovery software recover permanently OST Email item and Folder. It supports all the versions of MS Outlook and MS window etc. This software No file size limitation to export the Unlimited OST file into PST file formats.

[b]Read for more infoembarassed/b]https://www.kdetools.com/ost-recovery.html

Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by Bobbylasshly(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2019
I have the great solution to resolve your issues regarding the conversion of OST to PST. Its my personal experience working with this tool which was suggested to me by one of my professional friends. You may use OST to PST Converter utility.

More info visit here;- https://www.toolsbaer.com/ost-to-pst-conversion/
Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by Marksmithing: 10:26am On Jan 04
Manual Method to Convert OST to PST File
You really might have a query How do I convert OST to PST for free? You can migrate from OST to PST absolutely free with Outlook’s Import/Export option.
Open the MS Outlook application
Now, choose the Import/Export option by opening the File menu.
Click Export to a file and click Next.
Select Outlook data file (.pst) and hit Next.
There will be an export form appearing, choose the mailbox folder to export.
Now you can browse and select the folder location where you want to store the PST file
Finally, click the Finish option.

Your OST file has been converted successfully into a PST file. It seems easy to convert OST file to PST, but as shared earlier this method requires good technical expertise. Therefore, we will discuss a third-party tool that can make your task easy.
Professional Approach to Convert OST to PST File
The DRS OST Recovery Tool is the best tool to Convert OST file to PST format such as exporting Outlook OST files to distinct File Formats and email clients in a few simple steps. The application can easily convert OST to PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, Gmail, Office 365, and more. It maintains folder hierarchy throughout the process. This method also facilitates users to save email attachments in a PDF file format. It is compatible with all Windows OS including Win 11.
Steps to Export OST to PST
Download OST to PST Converter Tool. Install the application and run it as administrator.
Choose Single File/Multiple Files and add multiple OST files at once.
You will see the mailbox preview of the selected OST file. Tick the desired mailbox items.
Now, select PST as the saving option from the drop-down menu.
Then, hit the Convert button to convert OST to PST file.

Your process to migrate from OST to PST has been completed with the trust of full security.
For more:

Re: I’m Looking For OST Recovery Software by RegainSoftware: 5:22pm On Feb 26
I've used Regain OST Recovery Software recently, and I must say it worked like a charm for me. Recovered all my data without any hassle. The interface is user-friendly, and the recovery process was pretty quick. Definitely recommend it!

Know More: https://www.regainsoftware.com/ost-recovery.html

(1) (Reply)

Matching Charge Controller With Batteries And Solar Panels / How To Create Unlimited Gmail Account Without Number 2022 / I Need You To Tell Me What To Do.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.