Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Porting From MTN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Porting From MTN (497 Views)

How To Borrow Money From MTN Directly To Your Bank Account And Pay Later / Claim Your free 500mb From Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porting From MTN by fxx2: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2015
I have done my MTN more than three (3) times and now, I am disconnected: that I need to register again.

I have visited four (4) different MTN centers this morning, defying the freezing cold and blinding dust in Kano presently, only to meet a very large crowd at each center.

I will not join such crowd (fear of BH).

Now, I have decided to LEAVE for good (porting).

1. Could anyone please suggest a better alternatve?
2. Can I port while my line is disconnected?
3. Will porting affect my bank account (I used the line for band transaction, including mobile banking, etc)

Contributions appreciate in advace.
Re: Porting From MTN by Lucialovely(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Go to the network office you want to port to, it won't affect your bank account cos you are using same number. Your contacts can call you with it but your recharges etc will no longer be mtn but the network you port to
Re: Porting From MTN by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
at OP.
i actually thought i was alone on this.i visited the only mtn centre in minna this morning,joined the queue and i was number 167 at about 8am,i had to leave cause the crowd was becoming unbearable,and i also have the intentions of porting but this same questions you earlier on listed kept disturbing me.
now what network would be the next option please.?
Re: Porting From MTN by Lucialovely(f): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2015
sammyomal:
at OP.
i actually thought i was alone on this.i visited the only mtn centre in minna this morning,joined the queue and i was number 167 at about 8am,i had to leave cause the crowd was becoming unbearable,and i also have the intentions of porting but this same questions you earlier on listed kept disturbing me.
now what network would be the next option please.?
glo would be better
Re: Porting From MTN by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lucialovely:
glo would be better
Okay thanks for the suggestion. am heading to their office already

1 Like

Re: Porting From MTN by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls update us with your progress on it

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Needed Urgently / More Fact About Apple Iphone 6 / Get This Superb 10inch Tablet At N29500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.