Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... (554 Views)

Confirmed; Bill Gates To Attend Wedding Of Dangote’s Daughter / Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... by xpat1: 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hi Nairalanders

There use to be an advert that runs regularly on radio of how dangote company will reward anybody that makes a report to them if they see any of its truck carring anyother product apart from dangote products to the tune of 500,000 naira. I was quietly going on my own when I jam one of Dangote's truck loaded with various items that doesn't relate to what dangote company manufactures at all. I managed to take some pictures of it and I did an amateur video coverage of it, hmm I even did a little interview with the driver of the truck lol.

My questions now to the honorable members of this forum is how can I contact the necessary authority to make the report and show them the evidence that have got inorder to claim my 500k reward... I want to chop my own money from the number one African richest man...

cc Lalasticlala..
Re: I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... by hayodeyji(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
oya bring am make i go help you submit am o grin
Re: I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... by xpat1: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
hayodeyji:
oya bring am make i go help you submit am o grin

Lol The money no go do both of us
Re: I Want To Chop Out Of Dangote's Money... by hayodeyji(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
xpat1:

Lol The money no go do both of us
Trust me, you dont need to worry.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Buy Your Car From The USA. Affordable Vehicle Pre-Order Services / When God Chooses A Career For You Against Your Wish / 10 Reasons David Is Called “A Man After God’s Own Heart”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.