Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Can Only Help You Start Your Own Business Only If You Are Ready - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Only Help You Start Your Own Business Only If You Are Ready (511 Views)

Paypal Exchanges And Business Only / Start Your Own Business Today / Could You Start Up An Online Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Only Help You Start Your Own Business Only If You Are Ready by macayub(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
I felt so honored to be writting this post today. I remember when I started my Oriflame business around October last

year... I tried as much as possible to reach out to people across the nation because I so much believe the syatem will

empower a lot of teachable Nigerians. Some people joined, others are preparing to get ready and still preparing. Lets look

at what has happen since last year in the business.

In my entire team we have a Diamond Director, 6 Gold Directors, more than 50 Directors and Senior Managers (these are six

figures earners), a lot of managers!

I have opportunity to travel with two of my team members to Spain, one to UK... and by next year more are traveling to

Denmark and Sweden. Two are going to Abu Dhabi in a shortwhile, and we in for qualification to Diamond Conference in

Miami, Florida, USA, all these courtesy of Oriflame... I am very happy that peoples life are being touch because of the

wise decision I took to join Oriflame last year October. I have connected more people to their dreams using Oriflame

Nigeria platform than any one else... Think of me as a bridge! smiley

And today, I have had opportunity to train people of different background and help them build a life of financial

independence, more and more lives are being touch each day. We have discovered the secret of making money, and I am always

delighted to reveal it to people who are ready to learn. The capacity to be successful depend on how my people you can

support.

Now, the business look more promising even when a lot of industries and companies are crumbling, we are waxing stronger. I

want more Nigerians to take this unique opportunity and start their own business with Oriflame.

No other business is as simple to start as Oriflame, if you really want to see how Oriflame buiness can help you to

fulfill your dreams, just inbox* me. You can still join my team, our goal is to empower 1,000,000 Nigerians in the next

five years. You can can connect to me on WhatsApp: 08075660260, BBM: 557A6D4B. email- oriflame@kunleayuba.com

Contact me ONLY IF you are ready.

Kunle Ayuba
Oriflame Nigeria Founding Member
www.kunleayuba.com

**Please don't drop your number on this post, save your line from scammers.Inbox, Whatsapp or BBM me instead.Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Marketer Needed For A Growing Startup. / Why You Should Register Your Business As A Company / CIBN Accredits Sterling Bank Training Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.