Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy (593 Views)

Charly Boy Calls For Ban Of BBNaija Show, Gives Reasons / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / See Hilarious Warning Building Owner Left Trespassers (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by morereb10: 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Charly Boy in a lengthy post has just revealed the reason for the sign ‘We Shoot To Kill. Trespassers Will Be Violated’ in front of his house. The eccentric media personality shared his September 11 unforgettable experience which led to his decision.

I his own words .......

My night of terror!!!

You never know how safe you are till your space is violated, until you have been terrorized and traumatized. I had my own 9/11 one fateful night in September 2011 about 11.30pm. The peace of the Punk Palace was shattered. My wife and I were rudely awakened by screaming, shouting, general pandemonium at my gate. I quickly zoomed in my CCTV to see what the commotion was about. I saw my two security guards trying to contain an intruder who had invaded my residential home. In the confusion that ensured, I picked up one of my automatic pistol and headed to the gate house to see what was going on.

Meanwhile I kept hearing the screaming and breaking of glasses. My wife was visibly shaken, I didn’t really know what to make of it but I felt safer with my gun in my hand. As I came face to face with the intruder I heard him chanting Allah hakuba, it then dawned on me what I was dealing with. One quick look around, I saw the windscreen of all my cars had all been broken by the intruder. There was blood scattered everywhere apparently he had cut the ears of one of my security guards and had stabbed the other in the chest.

As I raised my pistol to shoot this motherf**ker, the sound I heard was, click!!!!! I forgot to load that particular gun. By the time I ran upstairs to get my Ak47, the man had escaped leaving my security guards seriously injured. Through out that night all the policemen at the neighborhood police post and I searched all over for the intruder and never found him. Since then I have bought more guns, taught my wife how to shoot and put a disclaimer in front of my house with this signage. WE SHOOT TO KILL. I swear that man would have been my first Kill.

OUR COLLECTIVE FIGHT AGAINST 9/11

See complete story and more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/i-would-shoot-any-trespassers-in-my.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by Donbabajay12(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
#Self defence.......in Mi's voice Is allowed is Allowed
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by Lucialovely(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
I wonder where Charlie boy kept his hair undecided undecided
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by osaslord500(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Automatic pistol indeed.
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by donholy28(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
He dey form rambo
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by honfreeman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
always making noise
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
If this man can own a gun, then all nigerians over 18 should own a gun also... Afterall, all na for self-defence. The security agencies won't see anything wrong in what this man is saying now until he kills an innocent soul.
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by Airforce1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Charly my man grin
Re: I Would Shoot Any Trespassers In My Home On Sight – Charly Boy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Iro ti ba ye man ye je

(1) (Reply)

You Wonder Why Celebrities Dont Use Earpiece About? This Is The Reason. / "My Leading Lady, My Shining Light"-dare Art Alade's Birthday Message To Wife / Fab Photos From Baseline Black Tie Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.