Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria (3676 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Review On Iphone 8: Specs, Features And Price / Tecno L5 Miscellaneous Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria by Ojobojo1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Huawei has launched the extremely gorgeous Mate 8, which is said to be the company's most advanced flagship smartphone till date. This beauty has a 6 inch Full HD IPS touchscreen display and is powered by Huawei’s Kirin 950 SoC chip with an octa-core processor (four 2.3 GHz high-power Cortex-A72 cores and an four 1.8 GHz power-saving Cortex-A53 cores) and Mali T880MP4 graphics processor.

Additionally there is an i5 coprocessor which supports the following features; fused location provider (FLP) navigation, speech recognition, all the functions of a sensor hub, reduces location-based power consumption and low-power consumption MP3.

Huawei Mate 8 is made from aerospace-grade aluminum and 2.5D curved diamond cut glass, it also comes with a fingerprint sensor. Its rear camera is Sony's latest IMX298 16MP sensor and it has an 8MP front camera. It uses Huawei’s next gen EMUI 4.0 operating system which is based on Android v6.0 Marshmallow and has features such as voice controls, a power-saving firewall, a defragmenter and eRecovery.

It has a large 4000mAh battery and will be available in 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory, 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory, and 4GB RAM/128GB internal memory variants. It will be available in Champagne Gold, Moonlight Silver, Space Gray, and Mocha Brown colour options and its price in Nigeria will be around 105,000 Naira for the 32 GB model; 130,000 Naira for the 64 GB model and 154,000 Naira for the 128 GB model respectively.
The smartphone is currently available in China but will be available internationally and hopefully in Nigeria by January next year. I have never been a Huawei smartphone fan but this “beauty and brains” has got me drooling, I’m definitely getting this as my next phone.

Source: http://www.naijatechhub.com/2015/12/huawei-mate-8-specs-features-and-price-in-nigeria.html

Re: Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria by just2endowed: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
classic cool
Re: Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria by newspapers: 1:32am On Feb 19, 2016
This smartphone is just SLEEK....!!! i was going through some reviews http://www.techsonite.com/huawei-mate-8-price-in-nigeria-battery-spec/ and i noticed that it can go 72Hrs on a single charge!!!!!!!!!
Re: Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria by abram10: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2016
How much na. You guys should say the price ?
Re: Huawei Mate 8 Specs, Features And Price In Nigeria by DocJoseph(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
am interested with d 64GB model*130,000* e dey cost o. Where can i get it in uyo? I nid to see d length, height and width of it. Pix wil atract me pls

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M6 Mirror OR Infinix Note 3 X601 / What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? / Any Bulk Sms Company In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.