Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover (1103 Views)

Photos From Frank Edwards 28th Birthday Party / 'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by allisonluvsu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Top Nigerian gospel artiste, Frank Edward, recently gave out a white Range Rover SUV to his manager of 5 years, Ezekiel, fondly called Eezee Tee.

Frank, who has many hit songs to his credit, said he decided to reward his manager with the expensive vehicle to show his appreciation to him for his diligence, loyalty and faith he (Ezekiel) had in him.

According to the gospel act, the car was initially meant for his (Frank) father, but he changed his mind and gifted the car to Ezekiel.

Poster: www.loadedvilla.com

Ezekiel abandoned his own music career to serve Frank as his manager. It was learnt that when Ezekiel took that decision about five years ago, he was mocked and lambasted by friends for serving a younger person.
[img]http://img.thenigerianvoice.com/story.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XGZyYW5rZWR3YXJkc2VlemVldC5qcGd8NjcwfDM3MHwxMi8yLzIwMTU=[/img]
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by queenoflafia(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who is frank Edward
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by tripplephi: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Who is frank Edward

frank edward is A GOSPEL ICON in NIGERIA, he is on youtube if you care to know him. la queen i greet you
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by Tpave(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
That's nice of him
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Who is frank Edward
he is the governor of USA.
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by queenoflafia(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

frank edward is A GOSPEL ICON in NIGERIA, he is on youtube if you care to know him. la queen i greet you

Thanks.I greet you too
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
WOW who says gospel music dont pay, "yeah when u work to please GOD, then he will bless you with no sorrow.
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by tripplephi: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:

Thanks.I greet you too

your dp is hot o, can i mail u or u on whatsapp
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by allisonluvsu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Who is frank Edward

shocked
Re: Pix! Frank Edwards Rewards Manager With Range Rover by teemanbastos(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime rangerover grin
Loll

Nice one frankie... Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Photo Of Wizkid? / Pic: Ben Bruce And Omowunmi Akinnifesi At Ben Bruce's 60th Birthday / Jude Okoye Shares Adorable Pic With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.