Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Funny Fraudsters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Fraudsters (961 Views)

Advice To ATM Fraudsters / Best Response For ATM Fraudsters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Fraudsters by Emmanuelnce(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello NL's

See me see wahala oo, all these scammers eeh,

abeg make una hear my story. grin

I wake up one early morning, I come carry my tablet ON the data, come they get notifications from Facebook, the next one, I come see "You have one new message from Alice" undecided , hia, I no know this person ooh. Ok na.

So I come open my Facebook message page, come open the message and it reads "Hello dear, please message me by email, I have an issue to discuss with you please, I need your help, my email-----bla bla bla----

Haha grin I laugh, I said ok na, let me contact this person, even if na scammer they no fit scam me this time around, na before, no be now, they don scam me too much and it will never happen again.

Immediately I sent a message to the email address "hello I received your message on Facebook, you said you need my help".

The next day the girl replied saying
"Hello dear,
My name is Alice Al-obeidi, am from Libya, my father was killed in the fight against Gaddafi of Libya, my dad was Gen. Fattah Younes Al-obeidi,
On a faithful day, some people came into our house killed my dad, and my mom who was pregnant----bla bla bla. I managed to escape, am now in refugee camp in Senegal.

Before my father died, he deposited the sum 2.3 million dollars in unity trust bank, uk. Please I need your help to claim this money." Later she come send me link of where her fathers death was posted on CNN.

I come laugh, said ok na, so I sent my own, "Hello, I received your message, and you claim to be in refugee camp, please, can you send me your pictures"

Una know wetin happen? This girl come send sexy pictures of herself (I don't know if na to entice me or wetin) haha, I come laugh, I said ok na, so I sent another message "hello, can I have the Bank contact information" so she sent the bank's contact info, I checked online for UNITY TRUST BANK, UK, and the contact info posted on their site with the contact info the girl gave me were really different, though both of them contains the name UNITY TRUST BANK, (by the way, when I received her message Google was giving me warning that the mail contains some kind of spam bot or whatever used in stealing information.

So later, I come message the bank, they come send their own message, say I go send them
1) the death certificate of Gen. Fattah Younes Al-obeidi
2) affidavit of oath, and administration documents obtained and signed by Senegalese lawyer

The worst part be say, this bank if I show you their email, heheh, they just dey speak wrong English.
I come dey think how can a whole Bank, UK for that matter be speaking wrong English like this? Well, I no talk anything, so i contacted the girl, come tell her wetin, the bank talk, she come write "Hello dear, am happy you have contacted the Bank, I have the death certificate, but mail states you must have an affidavit of oath, administration documents obtained and signed by a Senegalese lawyer, I discussed with Rev. Mike my guardian and to the glory of God, he gave me the contact information of a lawyer, who is his friend, here is it----bla bla bla, I love you yours in love Alice"

Haha I laugh, funny fool, I come message her "hello, I think you should contact the lawyer yourself, tell him your state of condition, tell him to help you, or you can tell your Rev. to contact him, when you are through message me bye."

Later the next day this girl come send, "Hello, it seems you don't trust me, if you are not going to help, you can leave it God bless you, thank you, if you think am going to scam you, you are totally wrong, because, how can a girl in refugee camp scam, well if you don't want to help me you can leave it, bye"

So I said ok, I contact the lawyer, the lawyer come talk say make I send my name, address----bla bla bla,
Hmmm, I no gree give am the right information, I come give am wrong information. Na just yesterday I contact the lawyer, let me wait and see wetin go happen.

So, today, NL's, as usual, I wake up, ON my data, begin get notification, Una know wetin I see, I come two messages, I open my Facebook message, come see wetin I dey see

--------The first message--------
"Hello, beloved, my name is miss Garrick, please, I have some issues to discuss with, and I wouldn't like to discuss it here please message me by email----bla bla bla bla, "

--------The second message-------
Hello, my dear, please, message me by my email---bla bla bla bla, I would like to know you better, as I have some issues to discuss with you "

Haha, I laugh, two messages, saying the same thing, okay na. una know wetin happen? This miss Garrick contacted me through email, I come dey surprise

She come write
"Hello my dear,
Bla bla bla bla bla, my father is a trader, am from Somalia, my father died, and left $4.5 million dollars, which am the next of kin, and my mother started maltreating me, and wants to deprive me, of everything, so I ran away, to Senegal, where am leaving as a refugee, I have contacted the bank, and they said, I will need someone to stand for me in the claim, please I need your help, yours in love Miss Garrick.

I come laugh, idiot, simple say your mother dey, maltreat you, go make you leave Somalia, go Senegal, Baga,

So I come send her message " hello, how did you manage to get my email? And she replied "Hello, I got your email from Nairaland" I shout "chim ooo" its not possible, nairaland, don't share someone's information,

Nairalanders, come see me oo, every morning, I still dey get their message as I dey write this thing self, I will see friend requests, and all of them na from Senegal. Haha, they can not see me maka na obago,

Later I go finish the story, my battery, don dey give me warning say E don tire, make I charge am abeg, after I go continue, as I they write this message na, I still dey get their message. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When You Finally Get Married But Your Friend Helped Pay 50% Of The Wedding Cost / See What Somebody Wish For In 2016 / Hilarious; Reekado Banks Reaction To Don Jazzy's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.