Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Returning To Nigeria For Grad School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Returning To Nigeria For Grad School (831 Views)

ASUP STRIKE: No Plans Of Returning To Class / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. / Where Can I Get A Tax Clearance Certificate In Lagos For Grad. Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Returning To Nigeria For Grad School by Anikeji: 3:53am On May 29, 2009
After many conversations with friends and family about returning to Nigeria after graduating from school. I also started weighing the costs of going through with grad school outside of Nigeria where I currently am (tremendously expensive) and a long term repayment plan for the loans vs. just going home working for a bit and going to grad school at one of the institutions there (those that come to mind presently are Lagos and Ibadan) and having no debt.

The first seems logical because I finished undergrad here, but I've always planned to return home. The debt incurred by going through with grad school will however delay that for a significant amount of time (I'm projecting 10-15 years at the least).

Which option would you choose, and what factors would you consider before making a decision say in the next year or two?

(1) (Reply)

N/A / Pre-degree / Utme Secret Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.