Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers (1804 Views)

Good Marketers Needed Urgently / Earn As Much As 75,000naira Or More Monthly Without Resuming To An Office / When Bad Clothes Happen To Good Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks for taking your time to look through this post.

I am willing to pay off 75,000naira to you if you could get me these ten (10) very good marketers.
I really emphasis on the word "very-good", because i am willing to pay you this 75,000naira also on a monthly basis. That is were the "very-good" comes in. This is in order not to waste useful time, because time is money and there is a lot of it to make.
They have to be very good because they will actually work, not only for me but also for you.
In essence, you are about to become my partner, and i'm sincerely ready to share with you.
Please take a deep thought. Take your time to check, truly if you could have these 10 very good marketers that i am looking out for.
If you do have and you think sincerely they are very good, then, don't fail to drop your email and send me a text on 07034502124.
My name is Isaac.

Thanks for your time!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by hoebamaa(m): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm..
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by caddylac(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
caddyeac@gmail.com
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
hoebamaa:
Hmm..

You are about to become my partner, and i'm sincerely ready to share with you.
Please take a deep thought. Take your time to check, truly if you could have these 10 very good marketers that i am looking out for.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Suppose you ought to reveal the true nature of that particular job. This Op sha! Why not elucidate clear if the job is truly legitimate and not so called GNLD scammers?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
FatokiFemi48:
Suppose you ought to reveal the true nature of that particular job. This Op sha! Why not elucidate clear if the job is truly legitimate and not so called GNLD scammers?

Thank you for showing some interest.

the idea revolves around making business owners run their businesses from their store or even when they are on the move. Being able to do business wherever it happens, thereby, increasing their current sales over 30%.
It is a modernized way business owners can give fast services to their customers anytime anywhere.
This is what every business out there wants, and thats why i say there is so much money to make.
This will bring about for the business owners an increase in sales, speedy transactions, easy way to go about things, less stress, hassle-free methods of keeping track of revenues.....and so on
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by chizby(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
I worked with smile internet communication. I can get u ten good marketers but hw much will they be payed per month? 08132682481

1 Like

Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2015
chizby:
I worked with smile internet communication. I can get u ten good marketers but hw much will they be payed per month? 08132682481

Thank you so much for showing some interest to work with me.

As for the payment plan, i have handled that already.
When you see it you would be very happy for your marketers.
I am a marketer myself and i know what kind of deal my fellow folks would love to land.
I've never been greedy all my life and that's why many of my plans work out.
So, i made it super cool for your marketers, super cool for you the partner and super cool for me the last.
Don't worry your head. I figured that out all already.
Thanks Man!
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Fatokifemi48@gmail.com
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by beacon02(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't really know much marketer, but I'm a renowned marketer who can market anything as long as it is sellable. My negotiation skill is my key strenght. But I don't work on commission. Direct pay.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Bj5all(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
i am a sales consultant and i have a business plan for such business but mine is online base, creating a platform for business men irrespective of the business size to interface with millions of customers locally and internationally.

If you are actually looking for a partner you can inbox me @ brightuwumarogie@gmail.com. lets talk and see what could come out of it.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by viczo(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2015
i am a marketer based in abuja and i am intrested.email me on igenegbavictor@gmail.com lets talk more
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Bj5all(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2015
beacon02:
I don't really know much marketer, but I'm a renowned marketer who can market anything as long as it is sellable. My negotiation skill is my key strenght. But I don't work on commission. Direct pay.

salespersons live on commission and not totally direct pay. worst case scenario should be a combination of both.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by DKOKO3(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm willing to work as a marketer for you. I'm a fresh graduate yet to serve. I will be glad if given the chance to contribute my quota.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
All I can say is thank you so much to all of you.

I am just speechless.
All i thought was that i was only going to get few people that will respond, but look at all the people who are showing interest.
Please to all of you, whether you want to be a "Partner" or "The Marketer", whichever you want, i can work with all of you...You Are The Best!

All my life, i have never focused on what i am going to gain. I have always put the focus (the spot-light) on others, trying to help people and sharing with others. And the more i want to help and share with others, the more plenty comes to me. i never run-out (maybe just once in a while).
This principle about life works, it really works like crazy.
That is how i even got the job i am doing today, i never submitted a C.V for one day. They called me and asked me "Please we have an offer for you, would you love to work with us, bcoz we need you?".
And I said yes.
Not because of me, but i knew they needed my help. And today i am extending that help to you.
You all will be amazed at what i'm coming to you with.

Thank You So Much!
Thank You So Much, I Am So Grateful!

Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by dhtglobal(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bj5all:
i am a sales consultant and i have a business plan for such business but mine is online base, creating a platform for business men irrespective of the business size to interface with millions of customers locally and internationally.

If you are actually looking for a partner you can inbox me @ brightuwumarogie@gmail.com. lets talk and see what could come out of it.

Thanks very much.
I love your idea. We can work together.
I'm grateful.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Pwettyella(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am also a graduate,I won't mimd adding my own quota if given d opportunity to be one of your marketers,I am very hard working young lady,thanks.
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Hehehehe1: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
I smell mpos. ......
dhtglobal:

Thank you for showing some interest.

the idea revolves around making business owners run their businesses from their store or even when they are on the move. Being able to do business wherever it happens, thereby, increasing their current sales over 30%.
It is a modernized way business owners can give fast services to their customers anytime anywhere.
This is what every business out there wants, and thats why i say there is so much money to make.
This will bring about for the business owners an increase in sales, speedy transactions, easy way to go about things, less stress, hassle-free methods of keeping track of revenues.....and so on
Re: I Would Pay You 75,000naira, If You Could Get Me 10 Very Good Marketers by Sparkles003(f): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
What product or services are the marketers to market.

(1) (Reply)

Friday Vacancies For Those With 0-3 Years Of Experience / Massive Recruitment for Call Centre Agents in Lagos (Ibeju-Lekki, Ajah and Epe) / Edo University Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.