Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo (53834 Views)

Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by pinkiberry(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:
Most guys like to brag on social media but when it comes down to action they chicken out undecided After my previous thread on why NL men are sexually poor, i got Tons of pm's from guys trying to prove a point. I replied one guy and we met at a restaurant in Ado-ekiti on tuesday to talk and know each other. eventually i had a soft spot for him and i went to his house last night. After gisting for a while, we started kissing and smooching and his breath smells alchohol badly. I observed he is not good at foreplays too but i ignored thinking his sexual performance would make up for it. Alas sad the guy cum after 3mins and started defending himself saying my pusssy is tight and its been long he had sex. I got angry and pretended i was satisfied while i dressed up and left. My question is why do most men cum so fast is it too much sugar intake or over excitement? I still cant find a man who can satisfy me sexually sad
too much masturbation.
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by imoleaye(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na sh*t (igbe) dey there jor
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
look stiff to me

Always thought it was bigger! So Sad.. cry
#TeamBooty
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by ronaldbecky(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:
Most guys like to brag on social media but when it comes down to action they chicken out undecided After my previous thread on why NL men are sexually poor, i got Tons of pm's from guys trying to prove a point. I replied one guy and we met at a restaurant in Ado-ekiti on tuesday to talk and know each other. eventually i had a soft spot for him and i went to his house last night. After gisting for a while, we started kissing and smooching and his breath smells alchohol badly. I observed he is not good at foreplays too but i ignored thinking his sexual performance would make up for it. Alas sad the guy cum after 3mins and started defending himself saying my pusssy is tight and its been long he had sex. I got angry and pretended i was satisfied while i dressed up and left. My question is why do most men cum so fast is it too much sugar intake or over excitement? I still cant find a man who can satisfy me sexually sad
hmmm, nt all guys are d same. try me
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by onyxo76(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
SerialGist:

Oga, we are not solely considering size or the mass. Shapely and portability is what we talk abt here. Some yanshes no matter how massive they are lack that lovely shape and for that, they are unattractive to most men which i am one of them. This her own is so shapely and very attractive.
i agree but the op was emphasizing the massiveness of the yansh, and i don't see anything massive here compared to what i see at home everyday...wink! grin
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by daveP(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Afrok:
I don't easily believe anything I see on women and their body shapes these days until I touch and feel it, for now, her body is an hypothesis to me wink.

(in fiery pastor's accent) Reppeeeennnnt! (speaks in tongue) Hypogowipestaininthabucket samara!

grin
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by Ba333y(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
SWeet To Fvck Tho
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by Leapitech(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
onyxo76:
i agree but the op was emphasizing the massiveness of the yansh, and i don't see anything massive here compared to what i see at home everyday...wink! grin

Omo na nice feeling waking up every day appreciating my wife's backside, the thing plump that's what I call massive not this little ikebe
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by greggng: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
irunooboo:

I like this challenge. Is this a format to lure men to your pussy? Well give me a trial . First we both ve to do hiv test to confirm our status cos I don't use condom. Get ready for one hour ride on ur pussy and also get ready to fan it cos I could be very rough. Monkey style will be best for you . Let me know were we gonna meet
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by newspostng(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2015
irunooboo:

well ,you said youre looking for a real man, well you got one, put anyone off your mind, you need me in your life......i will beat that pusssy up till you faint.......you will cum 6 times and just one for me, i do this for free with all due respect....lets start now
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by edorhe14(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
So I click this to look at Back side?
n'a wa o
That Azz better squirt Money anytime it's spanked
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:43am On Dec 04, 2015
irunooboo:
lol u ve not been stinged by a badass modafvcker contact me if u need a Russian iskanda missile in between ur fore limbs
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by Coolguy89(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2015
am taking over dat ass
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by olakunle031009: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
na whao for her. DAT one no b backside
it looks like age 10 yanch.
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2015
irunooboo:

Funny Enuf.
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo by mustybobo(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2017
and I still cant find a man who can satisfy me sexually

A trier will convince you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Photo: Yemi Alade Dressed Up As A Male. / Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.