Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force (2747 Views)

10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by nairayouthcom(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2015
1. This white man likes palm oil soup too much

2. Even if i am old i must marry a Nigerian man

3. i want to be an Alhaja by force by fire

4. Tribal marks is too random, i want coat of arms instead

5. Oya shakitibobo

6. Okada straight

7. I have ankara, i would eat semo.

8. Henceforth, because of my perfect skills in gele tying, i should be called the oyinbo Nigerian princess

9. Call me for your owanbe parties

10. Nigeria we hail thee!

SOURCE: http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/12/03/10-funny-picture-of-white-people-who-want-to-become-nigerian-by-fire-by-force/

2 Likes

Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Afrok(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2015
No source? What about ancestor? undecided
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
mtceeeew
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Royalfurnitures: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
They're all welcome to our great nation
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by igraman(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
LMAO ... dt no. 3 funny die
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol....hopefully I won't see myself here in the hall of fame one day... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Alfred200825(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2015
lol
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by kodded(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
inferiority complex

....smh undecided
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by eniigmar(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2015
gringringrin
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by queenoflafia(f): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
They love our culture,we are blessed
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by boboLIL(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria has dis tin called uniqueness among other countries.. Na we just de spoil show for ourselves....
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2015
I like to dey front page for this kind post

OP this is hilarious grin
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by bronzegoddess(f): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2015
In their countries, they are nobodies. They come to africa and they are worshiped.
Re: 10 Funny Pictures Of White People Who Want To Become Nigerian By Fire By Force by sandave(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
seriously can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

10 Funniest Picture Every Nigerian Can Relate To . / 11 Foolish Questions People Ask In Nigeria, Pick The Funniest Number! / What's Wrong With This NYSC Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.