Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

"I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex (1960 Views)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / I FELT BAD WHEN A FAN CALLED ME A LESBIAN-ALEX PASCALINE / Our Culture Limits How Far We Can Go On Set – Pascaline Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex by barlkeez(f): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Budding Nollywood actress, Pascaline Alex doesn’t mince words when it comes to her feelings about the issues of bedroom matters. In fact the actress has said one of the things that turn her on is s*x.

In her words: “Let me skip the ‘Holier than thou’ stuff, s*x sometimes turn me on too. But good s*x follows when your man is good.
"I think it is between two matured people, s*x should not be a forceful act. I think it’s something that comes out from the mind, you want to do it and this person wants to do it, it’s a neutral thing. I tell people sometimes that you don’t have to force a lady or force a guy to have s*x with you, it’s just an attraction. It’s just what the heart speaks and what you want to do at that moment.

"I see s*x as a neutral thing; it’s not a forceful act. I feel sad when I hear of r*pe in this our generation, it’s not good. S*x is not r*pe; you don’t have to put it in a r*pe kind of way so I think s*x is a very neutral thing, it’s a thing of the mind.”

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/i-need-guy-who-can-give-me-good-s3x-pascaline-alex.html

Re: "I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex by kingabdull: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't mind giving you what u want ooo, but...........only after you are tested HIV negative.

Gbam.

3 Likes

Re: "I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex by boboLIL(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2015
End time boldness
Re: "I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex by Demmocrats(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: "I Need A Guy Who Can Give Me Good Sex" - Nollywood Actress, Pascaline Alex by macolino(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Mike Murdock In Coza / Why The Collabos Between Olamide And Phyno Is Good For The Unity Of Nigeria. / 9 Things Girls Do Before Having S3x With You For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.