Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Any Experience With OVH VPS? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Experience With OVH VPS? (1003 Views)

Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services / How To Become A Successful Blogger Even When You Don’t Have Any Experience / How To Start Making Money On Fiverr Without Any Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Experience With OVH VPS? by VPBLLC: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Their new VPS line looks amazing http://www.ovh.com/us/vps/

Cheap and lots of resources. I am thinking to move a lot of production websites there but I am worried about their stability.

Anyone using them?
Re: Any Experience With OVH VPS? by DualCore1: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
You may not get detailed reviews on a server from Nairaland. There are not many power users or Linux server admins on this board. Most get to use WHM out of the box without SSH'ing their way through.

Search Google for OVH reviews and you will get results including benchmark tests. Also search lowendtalk.
Re: Any Experience With OVH VPS? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh, I have used quite a number of OVH Servers...

Their Uptime is awesome but they have a thing with their IPs being blacklisted lipsrsealed
Re: Any Experience With OVH VPS? by jiyajoseph: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2019
My experience in using OVH VPS was good as they provided better performance, security, and available for all our needs. But I also had an experience with HostSailor and they provide best VPS hosting packages at affordable rates for the customers with almost all the features required for hosting. So, I prefer HostSailor as they provide cost-effective virtual servers. They will help you in growing and expanding your online presence and business.

(1) (Reply)

10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / Advantages & Dissadvantages Of Buying Google Adsense Account / Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.