Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (104043 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Asaba Pastor Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by CHYMZZY(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Not surprising. Whoever trusts a pastor is asking for trouble.[/quote]
End time pastors[/b]
MathsChic:
Not surprising. Whoever trusts a pastor is asking for trouble.
End time pastors
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Leapitech(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
lanrei:

Who are the "they" that called the husband and other church members..

That's what I mean by incomplete news, one begin to wonder what is the rationale behind this piece
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by teepsee(f): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
ladycomfort:
. How are you doing?
am doing so good, just bored up. how about you.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2015
na wa oo
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by MathsChic(f): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2015
anonimi:

This one is Congolese though......but then they are mostly the same same SCAMMERS in cassock.

Updated-

Seems you corrected your post by removing "Nigerian".
All good.
Yeah, all same scammers. I would stay at least a pole away from any of them, especially the Nigerian ones.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, if u have a girl friend who relies on the Pastors more than you, then u have to DUMP her for ur safety.

IF u are married and your Wife values your Pastor more than you, then you have to DIVORCE her.

We now have agents of home destructions around us
Don't date religious people in the first place. But in Nigeria you would be lucky to find a rational irreligious lady.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by kalusky02(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Useless man deceiving people in the name of God
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by inosend: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
No more offerings and tithes collection for am. The police should touch not this 'anointed' neither do this 'prophet' any harm. Pastor my foot.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
dammytosh:
Where are the 'Touch not my annointed crew'.
They've gone deaf and dumb at the same time.

End time pastor. grin
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Rawblings(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
He was trying to do press up na. Big men, small pointers grin
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by ladycomfort(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
teepsee:
am doing so good, just bored up. how about you.
. Fine. Kindly reply my pm
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by fpeter(f): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
you will still see members going to him for prayers
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by ManTiger(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Deliverance through sex?

As if we don't read the bible any longer. Where was it written that any of the apostles uses their dyke to cast out demons? What's african pastors turning to? Some weeks ago, It's was Nigerian Pastor sucking woman breast in Kenya to heal them! What's our very big problem with sex?

It's only in Africa that there is massive cases of underage sex, rape, violation etc despite many people who couldn't openly come out to open up as a victim due to stigma.

I sincerely weep for Africa. If at this era all our thought evolves around sex and we're damn stewpid not to involve our rational thinking then the future of Africa in development sphere is cloudy.

God deliver us!
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by omoharry(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2015
immediately i saw he was bald..i knew that is thier traites..alot of bald headed men are womanizers...especially the ones that have cute faces.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by teepsee(f): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Fine. Kindly reply my pm
kiss
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Rawblings(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2015
men of god not God cheesy
kalusky02:
Useless man deceiving people in the name of God
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2015
STONE THEM TO DEATH!
Endtime Pastor and Madam!
Cleanse our land by stoning them to death.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Don't date religious people in the first place. But in Nigeria you would be lucky to find a rational irreligious lady.
The irreligious ones abound but most often the society regard them as non conformists AKA "she's not a wife material"

I have zero time for any religious jargon mumbling lady - They are too dumb for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
End time things. sad
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
MathsChic:
Not surprising. Whoever trusts a pastor is asking for trouble.
cos u are a useless marine spirit

Ask ur father d devil how is it to be defeated
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by MathsChic(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:
cos u are a useless marine spirit

Ask ur father d devil how is it to be defeated
Lol cheesy
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by kayodekb: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
END TIME RELIGION...
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
STONE THEM TO DEATH!
Cleanse our land by stoning them to deaath.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy
undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ayatullah:
STONE THEM TO DEATH!
Cleanse our land by stoning them to deaath.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by pillarmaria(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
sweatlana:

Pls read the story wel. Mr blame it on the woman. Can't u see that she set the devilish pastor up?
sorry about that, I was too fast to conclude.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by sanatojez: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
D woman want it too na. This is endtime tragedy dou. Fake pastors are everywhere be guided.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Timijo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
How sure are you that he is a pastor?
If he is a pastor, he must be an end time pastor.
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Ayatullah(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by sukkot: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
omoharry:
immediately i saw he was bald..i knew that is thier traites..alot of bald headed men are womanizers...especially the ones that have cute faces.
no sh-it
Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by callmekendall(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
angry

Re: Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos by Haryohdeji(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
SNEAKING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.