Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! (25723 Views)

Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) / See Pictures Of Oscar Pistorius' Prison Cell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I felt he was guilty right from the beginning...

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
redsun:

Nigeria has no justice system. It is a rogue system.

If there is justice in Nigeria, ninty nine percent if present public office holders will be languishing in jail, including the so-called judges and magistrates.

Hard to disagree!

But uncle bros e no reach 99% naa... It's important to be more precise in sensitive matters like dis. I would say maybe only like 98.99999%.

How bout dat
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Here is the link to the full appeal court judgment (pdf).

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/1801/db3888fd1bc24611805612316c9e413b.pdf
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by dexla(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
The Heart of OP's appeal

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by hustla(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
He was guilty AF right from the beginning and it's funny how he was able to elude justice. Oh well, nemesis has finally caught up with him. But I can't help but feel sorry for him cry
He had such a promising future.

wink

You got pm
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by monchinoz: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Last Days...
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2015
hustla:

wink

You got pm

hmmm baddiguy! After all dem say half bread, I mean, half face, is better than none - even if e come be say legs no dey involved like Oscar lol
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by ENEO(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
HE HAV 2 BE INNOCENT OF SELF RECOGNITN
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by sweatlana: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
I really believe Oscar is innocent. It Wass truly an accident.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Juxtified(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
RickRichards:
Minimum 15 years. Never draw a firearm on something you do not intend to kill; unless you intend to kill it.

It shouldn't: South Africa is very corrupt.
how did you manage to quote a comment that came AFTER yours?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by ExInferis(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
We all knew he was guilty of murder including the judge. I don't why the verdict is being delayed

He should be dealt with according to the offense he committed so that it can be a lesson to other celebrities who think they can use their position to oppress the commoners

The woman he killed was a model from an upscale family. She was no commoner.

But your point is still valid.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Juxtified:
how did you manage to quote a comment that came AFTER yours?
It's magic. Just click on the "Quote" button and watch nairaland come alive.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by WhiteAfrican: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
What did he think was going to happen after those shots were fired.?? He was scandelous from the start and like a cowboy with his gun

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Pucaxo(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
He was guilty AF right from the beginning and it's funny how he was able to elude justice. Oh well, nemesis has finally caught up with him. But I can't help but feel sorry for him cry
He had such a promising future.

How did u get my sisters pic?? undecided
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Baboo13(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
Why did he want to appeal after u are given soft judgment? Now he has received the biggest shock of his life.
We need such judgement in this country.

Seconded
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
Why did he want to appeal after u are given soft judgment? Now he has received the biggest shock of his life.
We need such judgement in this country.

He didn't appeal nothing o. The State Prosecution did, cos they weren't satisfied with the relatively trivial verdict and light sentence handed down initially.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Segadem(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
brainbucks:

He didn't appeal nothing o. The State Prosecution did, cos they weren't satisfied with the relatively trivial verdict and light sentence handed down initially.
OK, thanks
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by fF01(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
It was a Premeditated Murder, hez sure going away 4 a long time.... Up to 15years maybe.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by blazers007: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
The mumu and his lawyers should have jejely allowed d initial 5 year sentence run its course instead of trying to find a shortcut around it; it won't have brought about d renewed agitation to give him a lengthier sentence .

Now he's gonna spend at least 2 decades in d same prison he ws running 4rm. Good judgement though; he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
blazers007:
The mumu and his lawyers should have jejely allowed d initial 5 year sentence run its course instead of trying to find a shortcut around it; it won't have brought about d renewed agitation to give him a lengthier sentence .

Now he's gonna spend at least 2 decades in d same prison he ws running 4rm. Good judgement though; he deserves it.

you should have double checked your assumption before labelling the id!ot a mumu.

he and his lawyers did nothing. the only active party has been the State Prosecutor who was not satisfied with the initial verdict and short 5yr sentence.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by blazers007: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
brainbucks:

you should have double checked your assumption before labelling the id!ot a mumu.

he and his lawyers did nothing. the only active party has been the State Prosecutor who was not satisfied with the initial verdict and short 5yr sentence.

I see... I actually thought d State Prosecutor filed a new case entirely because of d house arrest thing.

Anyway, thanks 4 shedding more light it.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by badesco(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
No sinner will go unpunished. pistoris deserve death sentence.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by bovamm(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Legal errors? I believe judge Massipa sentenced according to what was presented by d prosecuting counsel.
Even if she knew he murdered Raveer, little could be done since it wasn't proved beyond every reasonable doubt.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Exxit(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
clefstone:
Double jeopardy
i liked, we talked about this in our law class night cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by hopefulLandlord: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
I said it from the very start. He fully intended to kill Reeva. He did none of the things a normal human being would automatically do if they thought an intruder might be in the house. The first thing he would have done would be whisper "Reeva, you awake? Did you hear that?" Not only did he not do that but he didn't even look for her in the bed when she didn't answer... The next thing he would have done after getting no reply might have been grabbing his gun and following the noise. When he got to the toilet door he would have asked "Reeva, is that you in there?" If he got no answer, Then and only then would a normal person even consider firing at the door! He knew it was her in that tiny room. He knew it was her he was tearing to pieces with those horrible bullets. He needs to pay for that and I hope now he will. Rest now Reeva, your murderer will face the proper judgement xx

5 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by mosjames: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Were they sleeping before?
This is total rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by makizee(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
looseweight:
So this is how he is gonna die?

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

South africa does not operate the death sentence....years in jail is certain
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Pidggin(f): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
May God punish that useless man.

Thank God! Finally the lady's spirit can rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
^^^original hot temper^^^
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by toprealman: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eyekandi:
Justice delayed aint justice denied
Abia state Vs T A Orji, Okezue Ikpeazu and co.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Found Guilty Of MURDER! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
toprealman:
Abia state Vs T A Orji, Okezue Ikpeazu and co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interpol Arrests £45m Scammer In Port-Harcourt / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack A Man In His Farm In Rivers State(photos) / Ebonyi Driver Bites Off, Swallows Taskforce Member’s Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.