Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Recognize And Avoid Internet Fraudsters And Adverts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recognize And Avoid Internet Fraudsters And Adverts (847 Views)

How To Prevent Computer Breakdown And Avoid Its Repair / Send Free Sms Worldwide Without Links And Adverts / How? Where Can I Buy A Real Laptop (and Avoid Made In China) Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize And Avoid Internet Fraudsters And Adverts by goldenceo(m): 12:45am On Oct 19, 2006
Hello friends,

If you have been listening very well,you would discover that
the internet scam of a thing is on the increase and I would
say I am so sad about it.

Before you read further,do you know that I have been scammed
before and that Is when I decided to get to the roots of everything
about how the internet works myself.

Who knows, you or someone you know could be the next person
to be scammed and in order to avoid it, I have decide to
write a short report on how
to avoid getting into the nets of these useless individuals.

The report is free and you should try to pass it across to your
friends and people you care about.

You can get the report by sending a mail to
nim@freeauobot.com

Please once again, beware.
Re: How To Recognize And Avoid Internet Fraudsters And Adverts by naomijt(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2006
The basics are really simple:

1. If it sounds too good to be true, in all probability it is
2. Avoid anyone that promises you lots of money for sitting around doing nothing
3. Avoid anyone that promises you an obscene income even if you have no experience, invest no money, and cannot click a mouse!

It takes diligence, consistent financial investment, skills (which you may develop on the go), and knowledge to make money on or off the internet.
Re: How To Recognize And Avoid Internet Fraudsters And Adverts by hammah(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2006
who is this nairacashflow?get the test forum active or stop bugging me with mails , sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Picture To Webcam / How To Make $100-$500 In The Next Hour Without Investing A Dime Ever. / How To Convert Jpg To Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.