Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Check Out Amazing Moments At (OAP) Tosyn Bucknor's Wedding In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Amazing Moments At (OAP) Tosyn Bucknor's Wedding In Lagos (811 Views)

Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Tosyn Bucknor’s White Wedding In France (photos) / Tosyn Bucknor White Wedding To French Boyfriend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Amazing Moments At (OAP) Tosyn Bucknor's Wedding In Lagos by morereb10: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
The event was planned by the Tosyn’s sister Funke Bucknor-Obruthe of Zapphaire Events and among the guest was Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Toolz & Sasha and more. As you can recall, the couple got engaged in august after dating for 2 years.

‘Decor by Furtullah’, headed by Pearl Ilolo. They put together a breath-taking fairytale wedding for me. Thank you to God, my partner, my family, my friends, our guests, and once again, the incredible, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe and her team.” she disclosed on her blog.

Check out the more photos - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/check-out-amazing-moments-at-tosyn.html#sthash.oac5maYS.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Check Out Amazing Moments At (OAP) Tosyn Bucknor's Wedding In Lagos by Airforce1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Congrats to her

To find husband these days is not easy.

Their are so many more prettier ladies out there with no man to show as boy friend talkless of husband.

But God do am for you.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reportedly Expecting Second Child With Tanzanian Socialite? / Fun Questions To Keep A Conversation Bubbling. / Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Launches New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.