Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Autocad Teacher Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Autocad Teacher Here (705 Views)

:Looking to learn revit and be better at presentation. Autocad Teacher Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Teacher Here by BlackXtar: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello and good day all,
I will like to place this here for those looking to improve in autodeck softwares like Autocad and Revit. Message me on whatsapp ( 09090324010) to know more about the cost of course. Software will be provided with the course with other materials needed. Thank you and hope to hear from you all soon.

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Did I Get It All Wrong?..advise Me Plz / Work Online / A Vacancy Position For A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.