Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic (735 Views)

I Need Help With My Seminar Topic / A Nairalander Needs Help On A Seminar Topic. / Please I Need Help with my seminar presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by Bryt07: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please I need help with my seminar topic its on cholesterol friend and foe..im making a powerpoint presentation how would I go about it??
Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by Nellybank(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ask googgle
Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by MOFERANJESUGAN: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dnt be lazy bro.....seminar is jst a theoretical research u hav to carry out and type in powerpoint format....ur topic is sooooo simple dat I can deliver 2days lecture on it. My advise: check ur departmental library for materials whether old seminar or recent textbook. If dat is nt available, go online...u will get more than enof stuf on cholesterol...print out...edit..tak it to ur supervisor for aproval then start typing for presentation. Ire o

1 Like

Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by Yksoul(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
STUDY SOURCES OF CHOLESTEROLE.G EGG,FATTY MEAT,ETC,STUDY BIOSYNTHESIS OF CHOLESTEROL FROM ACETYL -COA,AND COMMITTED STEP WHICH IS 'MEVALONATE',RELATIONSHIP WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,TO MENTION A FEW
Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by shollyBi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice topic bro, I like the concept "friend and foe" meaning friend and enemy. this implies that cholesterol can be good and also bad to health. the seminar is all about High density lipoprotein(HDL) and low density lipoprotein(LDL) cholesterol known as good and bad cholesterol repestively. there is also the very low density lipoprotein (VLDL). read well friend, your topic is very interesting. cheers PROUDLY METABOLITE

1 Like

Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by shekonz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
@Op follow the advise of the metabolite that commented before me.. He broke it down nicely and made it quite easy for you. You would just need to summarize ur points and break it down into slides.

I am a proud biochemist and av a flair in Microsoft office app too.. If you still need hlp, u could pm me.
Re: Please Any Biochemist Help With My Seminar Topic by Bryt07: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
thanks so much to all the metabolites in the house..i have started my research already based on the points you all gave...cholesterol is really broad...just hope I make an A...cos I'm trying to make my slides in a way the profs wnt b able to ask me any question I won't be able to answer.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti, (EKSU) 2nd/ 3rd Batch Admission List For / Two University Students From Ghana And Nigeria Suspended In UK Over Jollof Rice / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form Is Available 2015-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.