Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick (3230 Views)

**++** 2015 Audio Tourney **++** Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick / ¤¤kings Tourney[group Stage] Limerick Vs Mathicks / September To Remember: Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick by funlord(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2015
grin

Sweet battle! E be like say some "underlying beef" dey between these 2 homies because all the bullets, axes, saliva, teeth and punches wey full dis thread tire me!

Funniest bar from elymaxiimus:

"you said i lost to the coogar/ wrong! 'cause recent events proved the fraudster's a loser/"

Kai my man gbenguze don hear am! The consistency of his bars in every graph, methaphors and the brutal personals also did maximum damage to lim( those pix were funnier than family guy!)

Limerick also went hard on this bar;

"so I pierce a nail through his flesh. . .but if his scream's derailing the thread/ I go 'straight to the point' and 'hit the nail on his head'!!/"

Limerick also had some tight "metaphorical gems" littering his graphs but was less consistent! Limerick should have just beat him up with supreme flows since it seems he was lacking in the "personals department" against elymax!

Mvgt: elymaxiimus!!

Good showing from both guys!
Re: Down To The Wire: Elymaxiimus Vs Limerick by airmark(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Elymaxiimus won this. Thanks for the votes

1 Like

(1) (2)

snoop dogg is a fulani / ********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.