Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri (16875 Views)

Africans That Won The World Cup With France. / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / The 12 Athletes That Won Medals For Nigeria At The Paralympic Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri by iamweird: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
i am still not fan of betting but just thought i should share this interesting story... this is how peoples lives just change when they least expect it.
Fans of betting in Owerri received encouragement to keep on betting when a young man won himself a life changing sum of N30 Million Naira in a Bet9ja game he played with N100! One hundred Naira! Imagine!
This happened last week at one of the popular betting centers owned by a guy named Vicki who is also popular in his own way in the betting business. His office is located at the Akwakuma Junction, Orlu road. I gathered the game had an extra 400k on top and the winner was said to have given it to the friend who borrowed him the N100 he used to play the game. A lot of people have been amazed by the game and are studying it to understand what the young man (who is now at large for reasons you should know) was thinking when he placed the bet. His luck might rub of on them. I got the code from one of them who showed me how to login and check it (I don’t bet so I didn’t know how …lol).
Check out details of the game.

source:http://alaowerri.com/pictures-of-the-bet9ja-game-that-won-30-million-naira-in-owerri/
more

Re: Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri by salbis(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good.
Re: Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri by rawpadgin(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
see odd
my time dey com
Re: Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri by wtfCode: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
mehn, i'm happy 4 him.
my guys don name me baba 1 game, cuz most of my games are being cut by 1 game.
i almost lost my confidence but this has restored my hope.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Bet9ja Game That Won 30 Million Naira In Owerri by wtfCode: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
how many game did he accumulated and why did u wipe the coupon id??

(1) (Reply)

C. Ronaldo Misses Out On Ballon D'or Shortlist For The First Time In 20 Years / Club Presidents, Coaches, Scouts In Nigeria For 150 Soccer Stars Selected Player / Arsenal Dropped Points In Their Last Three EPL Games, Will It Cost Them Title?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.