Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question (1795 Views)

How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? / Best Answer To The Interview Question - Why Hire You? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by AltarBoy1: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Am sure this is an interview for the position of a maeketer or sales executive.

Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by AltarBoy1: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
This method is definately the simple way of selling the laptop. Cos am sure, if he had tried to sell it to him right there in his office, the candidate will have to "speak too many english" in other to convince the man.
Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by EmekaBlue(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol..Ole
Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by Einsthawkton(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2015
[b]THAT WAS HOW I CALLED MTN CUSTOMER CARE PRIOR TO BLOCKING OF SIMS THAT WAS NOT UPDATED. THIS WAS WHAT CAME OUT OF IT;

ME; hello, goodday, i called to verify the status of my sim,

HER; SIR, your sim registration status cannot be verified please kindly go to the nearest mtn outlet and verify your sim registeration.

ME; what if i dont update my sim reg. whats gonna happen?

HER; i'm afraid your sim would be disconnected from the network.. thank you

ME; what?? disconnect my sim? try disconnect it, i'll burn down your outlets, masts, disconnect all your power cables supplying electricity.. so una never sabi me... i be night guard for one of una mast. thunder faya all of una every where una go, una no no say i dey form mtn staff all this while so una never recognise me sef.

HER; Calm down sir, we'll see what we can do about your sim. thank you sir and GOD bless you for choosing mtn.

After ending the call, i got a message from mtn

YOUR SIM REGISTRATION STATUS HAS BEEN UPDATED .....BLA BLA BLA and BLA

dey con dash me 2k join[/b]

I LOVE MY COUNTRY
SAY NO TO EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS
EMBRACE PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by busuyem: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Seriously? Lolz....
Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by Manweysabi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time interview candidate

1 Like

Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by SirLegal(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin grin shocked
Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by Eldorado01(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
so do man dey look u... as u dey carry am commot
Re: Pix!!! Hilarious Interview Question by AltarBoy1: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eldorado01:
so do man dey look u... as u dey carry am commot
Mayb he was thinking that you leaving with his lappy is part of the marketing strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Fsb! Bilateral Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 / Domino Stores And Domino Pizza / Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.