Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree (2938 Views)

15 Jobs You Can Do From Home / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by mobofree: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
In most of the cases to get high paid job in Nigeria you will need university degree. But there are some good jobs which you can get without degree. Salary you can expect in those jobs varies depending on many factors – location in Nigeria, work lead, employer etc. But in most cases you can expect appropriate and attractive salary and other advantages – like free means (which us usual for position of nanny).

Today we’re focusing on 3 positions:

1. Security officer

security officer Nigeria

There are several avenues you can use to join the security industry. You can become a security guard; you can start from control room operator. Start at the bottom and work your way up as you gain experience.

2. Driver

Driver job
There are many companies, businesses and individuals out there that need drivers. You don’t need to have a degree. But of course you need to have driver‘s license. You can work for one company and they provide the transport or purchase your own transport and become a freelancer.

3. Au Pair, Nanny, Babysitter

Au Pair is usually a nanny who travels abroad to watch after kids of some family.
Usually moms are working all day and kids still need to get their homework done and go to sport etc. And here comes in the Au pair to provide some extra help. Usually besides salary you can expect to get food and living place for free. Driver‘s license and first aid knowledge could improve your chances of joining a higher profile family. There are a few recruitment agencies that specialize in this industry and would be able to give you more information.
Do not want to leave Nigeria? It’s possible to find a job of babysitter even in your native town.

Well, there you have it – 3 jobs that you can do without a degree.
You can read full article here: http://www.mobofree.com/blog/3-good-jobs-you-can-get-without-degree/
Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by seun289(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
I will be really glad if u can help me out with companies,business or any other sort of link wit a gud remuneration package....ahoo.com...I will await ur reply asap..txz
Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by obyrich(m): 3:05am On Dec 04, 2015
A telecom rigger- I know one who earns above 100k with just an O'level result.
Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by mfaith(f): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2015
pls help me with any of d telecom rig company contact obby
Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by mosjames: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
obyrich:
A telecom rigger- I know one who earns above 100k with just an O'level result.
Are you kidding me?
The guy get connection jooh

1 Like

Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by obyrich(m): 12:48am On Dec 05, 2015
mosjames:

Are you kidding me?
The guy get connection jooh
Which connection? He works with me.
Re: Great Jobs You Can Get In Nigeria Without A Degree by Damerez17(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Alaba Damilola Michael by name. 20yrs with 0'level. I would like job in telecom/IT to boost my moral. #Asap tnx
Email: Iamyungprince12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

British Council Is Recruiting (starting Salary 11,624, 451 Naira) / SHOPRITE RECRUITS IN ONITSHA / Candidates Are Invited For Coca-cola Technical Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.