Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Did Not Receive Any Money From Dasuki:bafarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Did Not Receive Any Money From Dasuki:bafarawa (425 Views)

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Omisore Got N1.3bn From Dasuki Funds —EFCC / I Did Not Know I Was Hiv Positive Before I Had Sex With Her —rape Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Receive Any Money From Dasuki:bafarawa by muhammad3708(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
If the statement credited to the camp of the former governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa is anything to go by then it seems the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki will have to do better to prove that some of those he alleged to have collected a share of the $2.1billion arms deal actually took part. A statement issued in Abuja by Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa’s camp maintained that he did not receive any money from the embattled former security chief. Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa together with some top politicians were named among beneficiaries of about N100 million each from the embattled former national security adviser, Sambo Dasuki.
The statement which was issued by one of his aides, a former Special Adviser on Youths and Student Matters to Alhaji Bafarawa during his term as governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Akibu Dalhatu lamented what he referred to as a calculated media campaign aimed at rubbishing the image of the former governor adding that it seems ‘the media is being used to play out a script that has been written long before now’. He said: “We have seen deliberate falsehoods published in the newspapers and social media platforms, designed deliberately to tarnish the image and person of Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa. Some of the writers and media outfits have access to Governor Bafarawa and his media advisers. It would appear that the media is being used to play out a script that has been written long before now”. Alhaji Dalhatu in the statement said that the former governor was not arrested at home or anywhere else as reported in the media. He said his boss went willingly to honour an invitation made to him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). “The truth is that Governor Bafarawa went to the EFCC to honour an invitation made to him by the agency while he was abroad. He had informed them through a letter by his lawyers that he was abroad and would honour their invitation on return. Governor Bafarawa went to the office of EFCC with his lawyer and an aide” he said. Meanwhile, there are reports that former national security adviser, Sambo Dasuki has been abandoned by his friends and political associates.
Re: I Did Not Receive Any Money From Dasuki:bafarawa by armadeo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
apply sauce.

muhammad3708:
If the statement credited to the camp of the former
governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa is
anything to go by then it seems the former National
Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki will have to
do better to prove that some of those he alleged to have
collected a share of the $2.1billion arms deal actually
took part.
A statement issued in Abuja by Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa’s
camp maintained that he did not receive any money from
the embattled former security chief.
Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa together with some top
politicians were named among beneficiaries of about
N100 million each from the embattled former national
security adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

The statement which was issued by one of his aides, a
former Special Adviser on Youths and Student Matters to
Alhaji Bafarawa during his term as governor of Sokoto
state, Alhaji Akibu Dalhatu lamented what he referred to
as a calculated media campaign aimed at rubbishing the
image of the former governor adding that it seems ‘the
media is being used to play out a script that has been
written long before now’.
He said: “We have seen deliberate falsehoods published in
the newspapers and social media platforms, designed
deliberately to tarnish the image and person of Alhaji
Attahiru Bafarawa. Some of the writers and media outfits
have access to Governor Bafarawa and his media advisers.
It would appear that the media is being used to play out a
script that has been written long before now”.
Alhaji Dalhatu in the statement said that the former
governor was not arrested at home or anywhere else as
reported in the media. He said his boss went willingly to
honour an invitation made to him by the Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
“The truth is that Governor Bafarawa went to the EFCC to
honour an invitation made to him by the agency while he
was abroad. He had informed them through a letter by his
lawyers that he was abroad and would honour their
invitation on return. Governor Bafarawa went to the office
of EFCC with his lawyer and an aide” he said.
Meanwhile, there are reports that former national security
adviser, Sambo Dasuki has been abandoned by his friends
and political associates

@ bolded if na you, you go remain.

in pete Edochie's voice " the stubborn tse-tse fly who doesnt listen to the advice of his elder flies usually ends up buried with the dead body"
in I GO DYES voice " fly wen no dey hear word na him dey follow dead body engter grave"

(1) (Reply)

Conductor Kills Man Over N50 A Week Before His Travel Date To The US / Pupils Attack Teachers With Guns In Osun / Caption This People; Money Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.