Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Wan Play Chess O... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Wan Play Chess O... (1305 Views)

Play Chess For The Orphans On A Giant Chess Mat / Play Chess And Make Good Money At Friends Of Chess Competition ( March 24-28) / Screenshot: See How To Play Chess On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wan Play Chess O... by Dfrenzy(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Room I hail o, back in Delta state, we dey use chess dey chill out even hustle all day. Coming to lag I was optimistic about involving my game and my chess hustle. It's been months now and I never play chess. Abeg, I dey stay for Olodi-Apapa, coconut area, Alhaji Yusuf, Street. A beg, where I fit easily get chess play?
Re: I Wan Play Chess O... by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2015
Look for an Internet chat room and play chess online.
There are some chat rooms with a separate window containing chess pieces on a board but if that's not possible you can learn the tile-numbers on the board and simulate playing with someone else while your opponent does the same wherever they live. All you two have to do is type down the piece, the position it is and where you move it to and he'd do the same.
Re: I Wan Play Chess O... by Dfrenzy(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:
Look for an Internet chat room and play chess online.
There are some chat rooms with a separate window containing chess pieces on a board but if that's not possible you can learn the tile-numbers on the board and simulate playing with someone else while your opponent does the same wherever they live. All you two have to do is type down the piece, the position it is and where you move it to and he'd do the same.
Hmmm.... This one be like work o. Firstly, won't bad network makes it a bit more difficult? Secondly, is it possible to earn/lose money while playing (I like monetary things o). Well, I really do appreciate your response, thanks jare. Please do direct me to some of this chat rooms.
Re: I Wan Play Chess O... by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Dfrenzy:

Firstly, won't bad network makes it a bit more difficult?
I honestly don't think so, it's just letters typed getting transferred to and fro so don't see why any 3G network can't handle it. Even in a situation you and the opponent can select pieces to move the graphics're no different from those of early Symbian phones - you have nothing to worry about.

Secondly, is it possible to earn/lose money while playing (I like monetary things o).
This is something you and the opponent have to agree on. I can't help you here. I'm sure most of the people you'd come across online are only willing to play for fun and nothing else.

Please do direct me to some of this chat rooms.
A Google search would point you in the right direction. I'm too lazy to do a search.
Re: I Wan Play Chess O... by Dfrenzy(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
charix:

I honestly don't think so, it's just letters typed getting transferred to and fro so don't see why any 3G network can't handle it. Even in a situation you and the opponent can select pieces to move the graphics're no different from those of early Symbian phones - you have nothing to worry about.

This is something you and the opponent have to agree on. I can't help you here. I'm sure most of the people you'd come across online are only willing to play for fun and nothing else.

A Google search would point you in the right direction. I'm too lazy to do a search.
Thanks man
Re: I Wan Play Chess O... by FrenchyL(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2015
Hi bros. Www.chess.com is the solution. I play everyday online against players from all over the world. Sign up on the site and you good to go. With your account you can also play chess when you are on Facebook. Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Didnt Experience This / Playstation 4 For Sale / Violence In Video Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.