Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

A Short Story That Won The African Creative Writers Competiton - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Short Story That Won The African Creative Writers Competiton (620 Views)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story That Won The African Creative Writers Competiton by Ademolag(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
They stood there staring at her lifeless body; they were short of words – even actions. Their struggle seemed to be over but they didn’t look relieved, at last it has happened, their worst nightmare of not being able to talk to her, care for her, love her, feed her has become a reality, Iyeye as they call her has finally lost the battle with series of illness over the past three years.
Shina checked the time, it was exactly 8:00pm in the night, and then he asked the rhetorical question, what do I do? Esther broke down in tears which she couldn’t hold back any longer. “Take Iseoluwa and go to ojo’s place, as for me I must go and inform her kinsmen at once”, said Shina as he tucked her body in as if she only fell asleep. He was shivering and when he pulled the cover cloth over her face, tears rolled down his checks, he wiped it immediately as he didn’t want Esther to see him cry. He was unaware the she had left the room until he finally turned around and couldn’t find her; he then slowly sat down on the floor and sobbed. He took out his phone to call............. https:///read/post/feed/8843429/879036013

(1) (Reply)

The Concubine! / How To Recieve Amazon Payment For My Ebook In Nigeria / Procrastination;a Destructive Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.