Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Coca-cola: Everyday Answers To Questions On Their Products - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coca-cola: Everyday Answers To Questions On Their Products (682 Views)

Coca-cola Halts Production As Co2 Shortage Affects Soft Drinks / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / 5 Fascinating Reasons You Should Drink Cucumber Water Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola: Everyday Answers To Questions On Their Products by diet234: 4:36am On Dec 04, 2015
You all will agree with me that Coca-Cola is kind of legendary, though not “necessarily” for the quality of the beverage. It’s just, ubiquitous, distinctive and kind of always been there. For many of us, or at least those of us with fairly relaxed parentage, it was the first beverage we ever sipped, likely at some party in the days of our childhood and youth, flanked with a delicious plate of Jollof rice. We stare into the mist in utter concentration on its satisfying taste as we made "that face" and guzzle down the “dark cola juice”.

Coca-Cola may seem rote, kind of everywhere, with its red and familiar brand color. But it’s got a bit of mystery, even some history to it. It was actually created as a kind of “local” beverage.

So yeah, I stumbled upon this manual by The Coca-Cola Company and their products, so I had thought to share the information in it with our readership.

Question and Answers about Their Products and Ingredients. See here - http://diet234.com/coca-cola-product-faq/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Huge Python Killed, Butchered Into Pieces & Cooked In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Yam Porridge / Why You Should Never Eat Food On Planes, According To The Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.