Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

READ MORE: 2shotz Wife Reveals She's Being Physically And Emotionally Abused - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / READ MORE: 2shotz Wife Reveals She's Being Physically And Emotionally Abused (291 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ MORE: 2shotz Wife Reveals She's Being Physically And Emotionally Abused by promiseisaac609: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
READ MORE: 2shotz Wife Reveals She's Being Physically And Emotionally Abused By Him.... Rapper 2shotz is in the news again over reports of domestic abuse.This time, the allegation is from his own wife ,Precious.I knew something was amiss when the couple who have a daughter stopped expressing their love for eachother on social media ..Now, Precious who is based in Ireland has spilled the beans on how he abused her physically and emotionally...read it below..
http://www.vivasgists.com/2015/12/read-more-2shotz-wife-reveals-shes.html

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Turns 73 Today / Watch Seyi Shay Speak On Her Début Album On "My Music And I" / Oap Gbemi Believe Giving Back To The Society Should Not Be Posted Onsocialmedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.