Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

HELP!!! With Yearbook Layout Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / HELP!!! With Yearbook Layout Design (2787 Views)

Website Layout Design Using Corel Draw / Online Yearbook: Make Your School Memories Yourself And View It Like Never Befor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! With Yearbook Layout Design by emmaxman(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Hello fellow NLs,
I have problem with choosing the best software for a professional layout design for my class yearbook.
I have got loads of software frm online whc am not professional in anyone of them. And I need a very colorful output.
Pls, help out with the best and user friendly.
Softwares
#Quark xpress
#Adobe Indesign/illustrator
#Adobe Photoshop/PageMaker
#Scribus

Ur experience sharing will be highly welcome.
Something like this

Re: HELP!!! With Yearbook Layout Design by DerrickM(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2015
For your yearbook I advise you use Adobe Photoshop to clean up pictures or add effects to them & InDesign for the final print layout. There are lots of free videos on www.youtube.com or www.vimeo.com.
Quark Express and PageMaker are the Adobe old apps that preceded Illustrator & InDesign. For the proper history & function of any software check google & wikipedia. Best Regards

emmaxman:
Hello fellow NLs,
I have problem with choosing the best software for a professional layout design for my class yearbook.
I have got loads of software frm online whc am not professional in anyone of them. And I need a very colorful output.
Pls, help out with the best and user friendly.
Softwares
#Quark xpress
#Adobe Indesign/illustrator
#Adobe Photoshop/PageMaker
#Scribus

Ur experience sharing will be highly welcome.
Something like this

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! With Yearbook Layout Design by emmaxman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
DerrickM:
For your yearbook I advise you use Adobe Photoshop to clean up pictures or add effects to them & InDesign for the final print layout. There are lots of free videos on www.youtube.com or www.vimeo.com.
Quark Express and PageMaker are the Adobe old apps that preceded Illustrator & InDesign. For the proper history & function of any software check google & wikipedia. Best Regards
DerrickM:

Thanks brother. I will check those places

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Cartoon/digital Artworks / Learn 3ds Max Or Maya From Scratch To The Advance Level. Video Dvds 4 Sale. / Id Card Tray For Canon 7240,7250 For Printing Of Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.