Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons (28537 Views)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by gunuvi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
If you want to post on NL please surmerise
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
obstead200:

I assure u that if the rapist was a PDP member, the server of nairaland will be shut down due to too much traffic (attack) from the e-demons of the "CHANGE" mantra
Exactly... Hypocrisy at its best
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
mainman7:
Finally, her real name has shown she an igbo girl! Only igbos are this shameless, senselessly shameless!
MY OPINION!!

The best all the BIAFRAN protesters should do in Onitsha bridge is, look for a way to permanently disconnect yourselves from Nigeria from the Niger Bridge FINISH. The senseless ingrates called igbos want to have biafra and still continue ripping off Nigerians by holding on to their swindling outlets throughout other parts of Nigeria selling their fake imported products.

If you know where to get Nnamdi Kanu to come help you achieve this. BETTER!!

What's her real name and where did you see it?
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Sidelined: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
mainman7:
Finally, her real name has shown she an igbo girl! Only igbos are this shameless, senselessly shameless!
MY OPINION!!

The best all the BIAFRAN protesters should do in Onitsha bridge is, look for a way to permanently disconnect yourselves from Nigeria from the Niger Bridge FINISH. The senseless ingrates called igbos want to have biafra and still continue ripping off Nigerians by holding on to their swindling outlets throughout other parts of Nigeria selling their fake imported products.

please shut up, from this post it is clear that idiocy is not limited to one tribe. Honestly naija people arent we tired of tribalism?
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by oyetunder(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
sod09:
Too long
Make una learn to reduce space nd summarize jo..
Abeg who Dan read am
Explain pls
the joblessness of abati is now the beginning of needless epistles.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by sinistermind(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
mainman7:
MY OPINION!!

you are big fool.... relating this post to ethnic sentiments. i wonder if people like you ;ass through school
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Favolly(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
A voice no longer tainted with politics, a voice of wisdom and objectivity...

Great article, and these are the take home messages:

1. “New cultural realities should command certain limits”

2. “The laws on rape must become more progressive and enlightened"

3. “The family, the most important social unit, has a role to play. The inferiorization of the female gender often begins in the home"

4. “Parents, keep an eye on your sons and daughters! Both male and female children should be brought up to respect ethical values and the rights of other human beings to dignity”

The article said it all
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
victorazy:

Mmmmmm nice lerson.
No matter how beautiful Genevive, Monalisa Chinda, Toke M. Linda Ikeji etc maybe, na one man dey somewhere don tear them nyash before.
True talk.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Favolly(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
gunuvi:
If you want to post on NL please surmerise
Sure, keep feeding the stereotype that NLers are too dumb to internalize even a one-paged article
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Flairoqy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
sod09:
Too long Make una learn to reduce space nd summarize jo.. Abeg who Dan read am Explain pls
They said Late Audu's son raped SUGARBELLY.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by lovely17(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
ellalina:
Sd[size=20pt]you want to read a real rape story, click my signature [/size]
You made me waste another forty minutes of my life reading lies again Mtchew as long as I know Rape is an animalistic behavior but lieing that you ve been raped that you lost two sisters and Both parents yet got kidnapped, raped by an uncle, Uncle Uche took advantage of you Come on too much tragedy you Only find this in Nollywood, The Mom's whos a nurse Can't have a slight feeling about whats going on in the family, the father is Jobless spends his days Drinking yet can pay for waec fees, Hostel accommodation for Sunny, how did he he get the Money or collected it from the wife also?Mtchew i hate lies and I don't hold back when I see them. Go get a life there's more to life than cheap Pity
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by ada2010: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
mainman7:
MY OPINION!!

Wow.. you are a laugh a minute, aren't you?
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by KingZero: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
The advert Abati was talking about in his article is what I just saw on Nairaland. The article makes you think you know, the stigma rape victims suffer is why they don't come out more, we need to assure them that they are doing the right thing by reporting and not castigate them for other people's actions

Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by towbaynah(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
tinobrace:
I want to learn how to start writing long bulshits like this.

Need a bulshit tutor

grin grin I swear down.

Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by ATERI(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
sod09:
Too long
Make una learn to reduce space nd summarize jo..
Abeg who Dan read am
Explain pls

If you go and learn how to be an armed robber, you wouldn`t need to worry about reading any piece like that
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
brandnew3:
I got to know about Sugabelly on Nairaland in 2011/12 there about, I also learnt she had a blog which I visited occasionally at the time.
I even had a crush on her back then and even contacted her when I learnt she was an artiste. She drew a beautiful cartoon image of Toke Makinwa and even did a Youtube video on "How to draw Toke Makinwa". Even wanted her to draw a cartoon image of me but her service wasn't free. grin.

It wasn't long after then she came to Nigeria for her youth service.
I remember vividly when she Tweeted on her return back to the states and I replied that how come she's leaving without my knowledge lol!

Now the essence of my memoirs is to remind young people out there that no matter how attractive, cool and talented someone may seem. Always remember they have a past.

Now who could have thought she's been through all that with the Audu's.

I'm Safe David and I share bits and pieces on my life on GidiLink blog.
Visit www.gidilink..com for my latest posts and experience as a young Lagosian.

I think the essence should be that no matter a person's past, they can still make something of their future by enhancing their talents and being above average.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by egobetatoday: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
remember007:
Can't read this long epistle, but take a moment and imagine if this supposed rapist was a member of the PDP......continues watching my Telemundo

to make it more interesting, imagine it was Gej's son.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by egobetatoday: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
remember007:
Can't read this long epistle, but take a moment and imagine if this supposed rapist was a member of the PDP......continues watching my Telemundo

to make it more interesting, imagine it was Gej's son. Food for don ready for the APC e-rats.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by sod09(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
ATERI:

If you go and learn how to be an armed robber, you wouldn`t need to worry about reading any piece like that
really
Are u dis dumb.....nawa ooo
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by stuff46(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
sod09:
asshole....u want to be like a white man abi But ur brain nd body is still black Get a life nigger
Ab.oki You've got a low IQ. I said read the news. Useless son of a B.itch
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by sod09(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
stuff46:

Ab.oki You've got a low IQ. I said read the news. Useless son of a B.itch
fool
Inbred mofos
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
egobetatoday:

to make it more interesting, imagine it was Gej's son. Food for don ready for the APC e-rats.
exactly
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Winning01:

I think the essence should be that no matter a person's past, they can still make something of their future by enhancing their talents and being above average.
That's right.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
brandnew3:
I got to know about Sugabelly on Nairaland in 2011/12 there about, I also learnt she had a blog which I visited occasionally at the time.
I even had a crush on her back then and even contacted her when I learnt she was an artiste. She drew a beautiful cartoon image of Toke Makinwa and even did a Youtube video on "How to draw Toke Makinwa". Even wanted her to draw a cartoon image of me but her service wasn't free. grin.

It wasn't long after then she came to Nigeria for her youth service.
I remember vividly when she Tweeted on her return back to the states and I replied that how come she's leaving without my knowledge lol!

Now the essence of my memoirs is to remind young people out there that no matter how attractive, cool and talented someone may seem to be. Always remember they have a past.

Now who could have thought she's been through all that with the Audu's.

I'm Safe David and I share bits and pieces on my life on GidiLink blog.
Visit www.gidilink..com for my latest posts and experience as a young Lagosian.
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by wink2015(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2015
[size=18pt]This young girl revealation really brought big shame and disgrace to Audu Abubakar 's sons

Most big men and big women in Nigeria today ( mostly politician ) that we look up to for direction and see them in social event, if you look deeper to the life of this people their children live disgraceful lives but they are the one fronting to lead us as a nation. Unfortunately, they want people to see them as a role model not minding their skeleton in their cupboard[/size]
Re: Abati: Sugabelly, Rape And Audu’s Sons by onelife97: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2015
tinobrace:
I want to learn how to start writing long bulshits like this.

Need a bulshit tutor

In as much as I don't dig bullshti writings

U r funny #bullsith writing lede ibadan

Another Nigerian Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa / Policeman At A Checkpoint In Ekiti Asks Driver To "Pay" Him Via Bank Transfer / Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends