Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Serious Confession! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Serious Confession! (470 Views)

Bambam's Confession On What Happened In The Toilet With Teddy A / Confession Of The JAMB Office Snake That Swallowed Millions Of Naira / Nairaland Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Confession And True Live Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Confession! by Twill92: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay, where do i start from? It is very important you drop your confession too after reading this.
After a long candy crush game madness that turned Facebook inbox into 'do not bother to read, its candy invite'. I was firm about not bothering myself about checking what the game looks like until i was so freaking bored few months back and i decided to try it out.
Lo and behold i was overpowered by the candy spirit and the sweetness of the candy got me deliberately creating time for my newly found crush game... i got stuck at a particular stage for weeks, only to get off the stage once while playing in TOILET!!! That got me thinking... The 4million high score i had playing temple Run oz was also in the toilet! I am very sure someone is thinking about how i sat that long...
Heard people with similar experience and my question is... Why is it that most game high scores are often in awkward places or moment?.... Toilet, church and even while preparing for exams!

(1) (Reply)

. / Kitchen Fitters London South / Elephant Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.