Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) (5416 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2009
[size=15pt]ARRIVED !!![/size]
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by freshmoney(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2009
Not  grumbling here! I hate suspense. Put up the pictures and details. What is hidden in 2007 Honda accord. We have seen its concept,I mean we have seen its custom-made, mind you.
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by bigbumper(f): 2:36pm On May 30, 2009
^^^ Oops I mistakenly entered the wrong thread, I'm out cos I can see it is just the on-topic untouchables at work here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2009
freshmoney:

Not  grumbling here! I hate suspense. Put up the pictures and details. What is hidden in 2007 Honda accord. We have seen its concept,I mean we have seen its custom-made, mind you.

My friend,

I understand You cant wait to see the Photos & You hate Suspense, You must have seen Lotsa Accords but you know it has to be Different When its Coming from Inspired.  wink

[size=15pt]Coming Soon !!![/size] 

SIR Inspired_m

Member of the Order of the British Empire

Osina Wata Buru Ogalanya of Nairaland
  cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by 190: 11:35pm On May 31, 2009
comin soon 2 cinemas near u! grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by oranges(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
oranges:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked

You Hate Suspense Too, Just Be Patient

COMING SOON

SIR Inspired_m

Mayor of West Thurrock
cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Bbeee: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2009
undecided undecided wen will u release d movie? tongue
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2009
big_bumper:

^^^  Oops I mistakenly entered the wrong thread, I'm out cos I can see it is just the on-topic untouchables at work here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Untouchables ----- Above The Law

Respect to whom it is Due ONLY.  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2009
My brother's car has finally arrived!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Ngwa the picture osiso!!!!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2009
Emperoh:

My brother's car has finally arrived!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Ngwa the picture osiso!!!!!

H A L L E L U Y A H !!!

Make we "Settle" Finally Before I Post Fotos cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2009
inspired_m:

H A L L E L U Y A H !!!

Make we "Settle" Finally Before I Post Fotos cheesy cheesy
Oh!! Una never settle? Make i hail am for phone sharp sharp. . . .

As u take hijack this business from me, na only God fit talk!!!

All the same, keep it up dude. Win some lose some!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2009
Emperoh:

Oh!! Una never settle? Make i hail am for phone sharp sharp. . . .

As u take hijack this business from me, na only God fit talk!!!

All the same, keep it up dude. Win some lose some!!

The Settlement Pending are just minor Issues On  Registration & Delivery to South South.

I think what struck this Order for me was because I has earlier delivered a Pre Ordered vehicle to his Colleague in NLNG Rivers State and He need not doubt the Arrangements.

However, You played a Positive part too Implicitly.

You are a good person, Keep It Up.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
Wet Your Appetite !!!

OGA OBELEDU, THIS TIME AROUND, PORT HARCOURT GO BOW !!!   cheesy cheesy

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by platinumnk(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ahem
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2009
Inspired
You did very well. . . i must commend you too!!!
We will rock the villa this december!!! Did he tell you he is from a royal family?
Nice lovely ride with navigation. Make sure you get him GARMIN navigation software for Nigeria
Nice one bro big ups! I am impressed!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by benez6(m): 12:45am On Jun 26, 2009
nice car inspired,
e mail me with the price and details of getting this exact spec,
my email is benez6@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by 190: 1:31am On Jun 26, 2009
angry angry angry @yaris!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by maballack(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2009
, hw soon u can get an exact spec like this and price
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Obeledu: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2009
Emperoh:

Inspired
We will rock the villa this december!!! Did he tell you he is from a royal family?
Nice lovely ride with navigation. Make sure you get him GARMIN navigation software for Nigeria

Emperoh,

Thanks for all your support concering this transaction, when i was doubtful about transacting business with somebody i have not seen or met before you assured me that the guy is geninue.

Let me wait first untill i got the car delivered to my door step.
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2009
Check Out the High Intensity Definition Lights.

RARE !

RARE !!

RARE !!!

HONDA ACCORD !!! !!!

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
inspired_m:

Check Out the High Intensity Definition Lights.

RARE !

RARE !!

RARE !!!

HONDA ACCORD !!! !!!

I am not a fan of Hondas but this is pushing me.
You had better go deliver this car yourself else you will miss out from the Royal blessings that come with it.
Who knows, another Chieftaincy might accompany you back!!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by showbobo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2009
This is way cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
Emperoh:

Inspired

Emperoh,

I have not Met Obeledu In Person, But I have met his Wife, I met the Wife 2 weeks Ago When She Flew to Lagos to come and Check the Car, She Was So happy, She Immediately Certified it.

She also told me Obeledu is the name of a Village in Anambra State, She Did not tell me Her Hubby is from a Royal Family Probably because she thought I might Add some Costs to the Price of the Vehicle and Truly, If I was aware that Obeledu is from a Royal Family I would Have added Over 500,000 Naira to the price of this Pre Ordered Vehicle.

Royal Families Have Money  cheesy cheesy
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
16,000 miles

LOWEST MILEAGE !!!

Pre Ordered.

Interested in A very Good Ride at an Affordable Price from the USA With Delivery Guaranteed in 21 Days ?

Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or send an email via enquiries@BLOCKED
  cool cool

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2009
The Engine

Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by Emperoh(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2009
inspired_m:

Emperoh,

I have not Met Obeledu In Person, But I have met his Wife, I met the Wife 2 weeks Ago When She Flew to Lagos to come and Check the Car, She Was So happy, She Immediately Certified it.

[b]She also told me Obeledu is the name of a Village in Anambra State, She Did not tell me Her Hubby is from a Royal Family Probably because she thought I might Add some Costs to the Price of the Vehicle and Truly, If I was aware that Obeledu is from a Royal Family I would Have added Over 500,000 Naira to the price of this Pre Ordered Vehicle.

Royal Families Have Money  cheesy cheesy[/b]

Nah you wouldn't do that. . . . .
Check ma location and see. . . . . .its me home town and we love ourselves.
His Uncle is the traditional ruler of the town and Obeledu is accorded all traditional privileges!!!
We are liasing with the Igwe if he see the car and likes it, you might refund some money for a Honourary Ogbuefi grin grin grin grin grin grin

The car is cute. . . .and a road monster. . . i love heavt engine!!
I hope you didn't trespass with the wife ooh!!!
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by ono(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
Nice ride.
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
Obeledu:

Emperoh,

Thanks for all your support concering this transaction, when i was doubtful about transacting business with somebody i have not seen or met before you assured me that the guy is geninue.

Let me wait first untill i got the car delivered to my door step.

Obeledu,

The Registration Of this Vehicle Shall commence tomorow After which My Military Driver Would Deliver this Car to you In the South South This Week In One Piece,

It has been a Pleasure Doing Business with you, and Thanks for the Toyota Sequoia Referral, I Promise not to Dissapoint You Again.

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by ono(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
This is testament to what inspired_men only can do. A 16k mile 2007 Honda Accord is top notch clean ride. Congrats to Obeledu, he's got one fine dealer to get a car from.
Re: 2007 Honda Accord, Maximum Options ( Pre Ordered By Obeledu Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:36am On Jun 29, 2009
babs2aroks:

cool

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matters Arising: Lanre Shittu Motors" / Toyota Corolla 2000 Model (registered) / My Inspired Experience With Inspired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.